Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Update: Sar had the baby she is doing well. It is a boy! His name is Aaron (probably not spelled right) James. I am SO HAPPY!

Still no more news on Sar and the baby. I'm worried now. Hopefully I hear something very soon.

I took up the baby picture challenge and so here are some of my baby pictures.

I still have the bottoms I'm wearing here (along with the dress that goes with it).

Me

This was one of my favorite outfits. I believe I had two sizes of it. It has a little pocket in the front that had a tiny doll that fit inside.

Me

Me

This is one of the cutest pictures I have with my brother.

Me and my brother

Update: Still no news on Sar.

In good news though my friend is coming back from Salt Lake City today. I'm picking her up at the airport. The silly girl forgot to call and give me her flight info. I have a vague idea that she will be flying in at around 8:20pm but am not sure if that is accurate or what flight she is on. I plan on getting to the airport at 8pm and just waiting there. The good thing is there is only one door she can come out of. All people flying on International flights exit through that door.

20 Comments:

Blogger Kal said...

Adorable!

9:21 AM, August 10, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

:) thanks

9:34 AM, August 10, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I hear that I was a really happy baby and a very happy toddler as well. :D

10:46 AM, August 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should make some sort of topless joke, but instead I'll just comment with an "Awwwww... " about the shelf picture.

Thanks for sharing.

11:23 AM, August 10, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

You were just as cute as a baby as you are as an adult!!!!

11:47 AM, August 10, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks and welcome Jodster!!

Thank you Callie! :D

11:54 AM, August 10, 2005  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

Babies on bookshelves! Awesome. Those are great, Dani. :)

12:15 PM, August 10, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

That is one of my favorite pictures. I also have a picture of my brother and I holding hands. We were at the age that we still liked eachother LOL LOL

12:17 PM, August 10, 2005  
Blogger Steph said...

Awww, so cute, Dani! Just adorable. :)

12:35 PM, August 10, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

:D Thanks Stephie

My niece looks so much like me too... although she also looks a lot like my sister in law. lol

12:38 PM, August 10, 2005  
Blogger Gordy said...

Good luck to Sar, hope all is OK. Is it Sar the blogger BTW of Did Ya Hear The Devil Sqeaks?

1:18 PM, August 10, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Nope it isn't. She doesn't blog. She does sometimes comment on mine as Sarantium.

1:34 PM, August 10, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

YAY Baby!

I love babies! I love playing with babies! I love feeding babies! I love makin babies! I just love everything about babies!

Ok, that's a lie. Someone can buy the formula and diapers, then I'd be happy lol.

2:27 PM, August 10, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Yeah now Auntie can breathe a sigh of relief. :D

I love babies too... when they aren't crying or don't need thier diapers changed LOL

2:59 PM, August 10, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

WOO HOO!!!!

Give Sar big hugs and kisses from me!!! And little Aaron James, as well. Glad to hear everything is okay.

I love everything about babies except the worrying. I can feed them. I can change the poopy diapers. I can handle the spit-up. But when it comes to the worrying, I WAAAAAAAY overdo it. I'm SUCH a mom.

3:12 PM, August 10, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

I don't mind crying babies, I have some knack for getting them to quit crying. Maybe they are fascinated by my ugly mug? lol

3:53 PM, August 10, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

Congrats to Sar. Good to hear she and her baby are doing great.

Those pics are too cute. I also love the one on the book shelves.

4:34 PM, August 10, 2005  
Blogger JR said...

Love that "shelved" pic of you and your brother! :) Awesome!

-Justin

10:38 AM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger Joe said...

I'm with Justin. You can never have enough kid storage.

10:03 PM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

*giggle* kid storage! Awesome.

I am going to get my brother to try take a pic like that of my nieces. The older niece looks like him (only a cute girly version of him) and the younger one looks like me. Would be a great comparison pic.

11:27 PM, August 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker