Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I got tagged by Motherdear I am not going to tag anyone else... but feel free to do this anyway. :)

“List ten songs that you are currently digging ... it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're no good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the ten songs in your blog. Then tag five other people to see what they're listening to."

In no particular order...

1. Rain Man by Eminem
2. I Surrender by Celine Dion
3. Hard To Say I'm Sorry by Chicago
4. Black Widow by Motley Crue
5. Victory by Bond
6. Duel by Bond
7. Imagine by A Perfect Circle (of course I also love the original John Lennon version)
8. My Immortal by Evanescence
9. The Hand That Feeds by Nine Inch Nails
10. Lucky by Biff Naked

10 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

Hmm, I think I will do this one in a few days. I loooovvvveeee Lucky. The hand that feeds is doing nothing for me, although I am steadily getting more excited about going to the show.

4:55 PM, August 10, 2005  
Blogger lowk said...

I don't think many hear outside of motherdear and maybe one or two more will remember the songs I like, let alone the artists.

6:34 PM, August 10, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

Ooooh Dani! I love 'Hard to Say I'm Sorry'!! Very nice.

I've only heard of about half of the artists you've listed. LOL!

8:34 PM, August 10, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I'm jealous that you are going to the show!

You should still do it anyway lowk!

Weird... I thought you would have heard of them all except maybe A Perfect Circle and Bond. I love Bond though... its four girls. Two play Violins, one plays the Viola and the fourth plays the Cello. I LOVE how they sound. The also did the opening song in one of the James Bond movies.

Yes... Celine Dion

Motherdear Hard to Say I'm Sorry has been a favorite of mine for a very very long time...

8:43 AM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger Shanshu said...

Props for having Eminem on your list. You are officially cooler than I thought.

Rad.

2:49 PM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

Chicago?? I guess we all have questionable music choices, huh? Hee hee...just kidding. Sort of. ;P

3:14 PM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Woo hoo for getting coolness points! I hope I didn't negate the cool points by having Celine Dion on there.. lol

How can you NOT like Chicago? Your weird Gypsy... weird I tell you!

J/K :P

11:25 PM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

Dani - I'm just givin' ya trouble. I don't care for Chicago, no, but I'm also a big fan of Huey Lewis & The News, so who's got the worst taste in music?? :)

8:24 AM, August 12, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I actually really like cheesy sappy crap the best. So all those sappy 80's songs.. I LOVE them. LOL So I'm thinking my taste is a little more off. lol

1:03 AM, August 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In any case the God is one!

3:58 AM, November 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker