Thursday, August 18, 2005

I was planning on audio blogging today but it appears that I won't be able to. The number has been busy all morning. I will probably try it again tomorrow. It was just going to be another list of ten things you may not know about me.

Yesterday I was in a very grouchy mood. I think it was because of the weather since I had no other reason for being grouchy. I worked both of my jobs and then went to see DJman. We rented a couple of movies and headed back to his place.

Again he was a complete gentleman. We have yet to even kiss. I'm really happy with that.... I don't want to rush into anything and I like how things are going. He gave me a great back and shoulder rub and didn't try anything else.

He makes me laugh so much. At one point I was sitting in front of him and he said something unexpected which made me burst out laughing (don't remember what it was). I actually spit my gum out. lol Which I was naturally embarassed about.. he just took it and threw it out. I didn't feel that embarassed after because he didn't even make an issue of it.

I really like this guy.

How to charm me: Call me on the phone and quack at me when I answer (cuz you know.. its wet outside). My Dad is so weird. Of course that's good insight into where I get my weirdness from.

18 Comments:

Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

Wow, so this guy gives good backrubs AND makes you laugh?? Good goin', Dani! :)

I'm glad you've found someone you like. Good luck with everything.

12:57 PM, August 18, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thank you!

So far so good. lol

12:59 PM, August 18, 2005  
Blogger Steph said...

Aww, that's great Danikins!!!! I'm so happy for you. :)

1:02 PM, August 18, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

:D thanks Stephie!

1:03 PM, August 18, 2005  
Blogger JR said...

This sounds like a good start, I hope it keeps getting better! You're a sweet girl, Danika, he'll be lucky if he gets to keep you! :)

-Justin

1:27 PM, August 18, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

Dani - that's wonderful news. Glad to hear it. Hopefully, you and he have much more fun ahead of you!

1:38 PM, August 18, 2005  
Blogger PJ said...

Forgive me, but I can't help but laugh at something...

So, he's a complete gentleman that works in a strip club, right?

Sorry...I'm sure he's great...that ironic realization just made me spit my own gum out.

:)

3:03 PM, August 18, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

I'm really not liking this guy anymore.

Doing all the "right" things at the "right" time. I smell agenda.

Or maybe I'm just jealous?

7:03 PM, August 18, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

Thanks Mark, now I can be the good guy and say...

This guy sounds like a keeper. Good luck. And, until Lowk can come up with naked Callie monkey pose pics, this guy is my new hero.

11:34 PM, August 18, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

Larry, I'm here for YOU.

12:17 AM, August 19, 2005  
Blogger lowk said...

Think I"ll try for just the monkey pic for now Larry.

Dani, sounds like you're happy, And thats good enough for me. Good luck.

4:26 AM, August 19, 2005  
Blogger Penny said...

Hey, honey, if you're happy, that's all that matters. :o)

7:32 AM, August 19, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Great how Mark got your back Larry. Thanks Mark... for mentioning the jealous part.. I almost took you off my MINE list. :P

Thanks everyone!

MPH nope for one trying to win my heart roses and diamonds are a must. :P

8:38 AM, August 19, 2005  
Blogger Kay Ray said...

New love is SOOO wonderful!!!!

9:08 AM, August 19, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Yeah.. I'm enjoying it. I am still waiting for the shoe to drop though LOL

Thanks for visiting and commenting Kay Ray!

9:09 AM, August 19, 2005  
Blogger Gordy said...

Good for you, it's about time too..how did all those other suckers miss out on you!

Don't give him this blog address though, he might be embarrased.

3:08 PM, August 19, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thank you very much Gordy!! I'm not planning on giving him my blog link. At least not for a while. LOL

3:54 PM, August 19, 2005  
Blogger Chris said...

If he is a Gentleman I am sure he is averting his eyes in the strip club.

I was going to call you and quack, but then I realized that I did not have your number.

11:46 PM, August 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker