Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Last night went ok. I wouldn't have called it a date but we did get to know one another. We are going to probably get together again on Sunday but I don't really think I'm interested. We do have a lot in common and he is easy to talk to but I don't think he is all that exciting. I also don't think I'm all that attracted to him.

Call me shallow or whatever but I kept looking at him wondering why I didn't think he was better looking. I mean he looks good... cute... what was wrong... and then I realized. One side of his face kind of sticks out more than the other side. After I noticed it that was that. (I know, I know looks aren't everything but I admit I am shallow enough to want a guy with a normal shaped head/face)

The other thing I know would drive me nuts is he constantly says mmhhmm. Even when nothing was said. I got more used to it by the end of the night but I have a feeling it is something that would make me crazy.

The other thing is he is almost done university and when he is done he will be a math professor. A teacher. No thank you. I don't go for teachers. Nothing against them but my Dad is a teacher and my ex step-mom was a teacher and I think the job is pretty thankless and it takes a lot out of a person.

Tonight I am going to the strippers with some friends. There is a girl on girl kissing contest (no we are not entering.. just watching). Our friend from California (not any that I visited) wants to see the strippers before he heads home since here they actually take all of their clothers off and the bar serves liquor while you watch. (I know the states all probably have different rules but if I remember correctly strip clubs there don't serve alcohol).

How to charm me:
After checking out the pics of my car you say: 'I don't know which one is hotter, you or the car'

10 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

Who's visiting???

:-D

Have fun at the strip club!

4:39 PM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

He was one of my ex's good friends. Hung out with him before but was always more of an acquintance than 'my' friend.

I'm sure we will :)

6:00 PM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

First, you are not shallow. If the attraction aint there it aint there.

Now, on to the strippers. Now this a topic I am slightly familiar with(okay, really familiar with, i might relate a few stories on my blog on a slow day. Two in particular are very funny although one is visual somewhat). I have yet to go to canada and as such never been in a canadian club, supposedly they are the best. But, the east side(east st. louis), being one of the worst, most crime ridden areas in the country, also has some of the best clubs. Nude, serve alcohol, the girls don't have to stay 2 feet away or behind the bar.

I know i don't have to tell you to have fun if you are going to a strip club. because, any woman who goes to a strip club of her own accord is definitely going to have fun, but, have fun.

6:54 PM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Well to be picking out the fact that his face may or may not be lopsided... maybe not shallow.. but kind of mean.

The strippers here are on a stage and that stage has and area that seperates it from the people by a couple feet. The guys are not allowed to reach across the area. The women can get away with it.

Just like lap dances there are different rules. My friend bought me a lap dance (because I was curious and wanted the experience lol) and at first she said there is no touching. However she then said there are no rules for women.

Anyway.. thanks for the have fun wishes. I'm sure I will :D off to get ready.

7:05 PM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

No you are just observant. ;)

You gotta look at these intricacies of yours(some people call them faults, not me, that is too negative) and realize everyone has them, and they are what attract and repel people. His just happened to repel you more that attract you. The next guy may look like the elephant man, but, one of his "faults" might charm you and, wham you are attracted.

8:15 PM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I suppose I could look at it that way. It is true that if I had been more interested in his personality I might not have cared so much about the lopsidedness.

8:27 AM, June 15, 2005  
Blogger GoGo said...

No pictures of lopsided-ness?
I want to laugh.

(not at him but with him)

12:24 PM, June 16, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL sorry no pics. Although it was requested that I try get one. I don't think I would though.. because to take a picture just to show his lopsideness is mean. LOL

Plus I don't feel right about posting pics of people that don't know their pics are posted LOL

12:36 PM, June 16, 2005  
Blogger Chris said...

That turns me on, just thinking about you watching girls kissing. LOL.

OK I will try it: I don't know which one is hotter, you or the car.

Did it work?

11:18 PM, June 16, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LMAO! Well it only charms me if you are saying it because you think so.. not just to see if you charm me :P

8:33 AM, June 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker