Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Stupid shit car broke... again. I am so not happy with that. This time its the fuel pump. I was leaving a restaurant downtown when my car wouldn't run. It would start.. but then just stop. After taking a look and standing there going fuck. I ended up calling my Dad. The friends that were with me couldn't stick around (although one offered to come back). Since my Dad is so awesome and totally spoils me he came right down. Unfortunately there wasn't anything he could do to fix it last night. He waited with me for a tow truck. The tow truck took an hour and a half to get there. My poor Dad goes to bed by midnight at the latest and last night because of my car he was up until 2am!

The good news is that gave him incentive to help me buy a new car. I can afford a new one (as long as I'm not still paying for the old one lol). I probably don't even need a co-signer but I never said much about buying a new one because I didn't want to tell my Dad that I didn't want the car that he searched and found for me. Last night though he finally brought up the idea. So possibly by the end of the week I will have one. :D

Hopefully that doesn't make things much more difficult for me to head to Vegas next year.

7 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

Sorry about your car! That completely sucks. Hopefully, you'll be able to get a new one and STILL make it to Vegas next year.

9:42 AM, June 07, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks. I also really hope I'll be able to do both. Since it happened so soon I should be able to plan for it and work it out still.

10:03 AM, June 07, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

Well that sucks about your car.

At least you didn't hit a deer like I did.

11:12 AM, June 07, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Yeah its probably not going to end up too badly.. its just I was nearly done paying my Dad for the shit car so I would have had extra money. Now I won't.

1:06 PM, June 07, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

Sucks about the car. At least it happened after your trip so as not to interfere.

Mark, I still say that deer hit you in an attempt disrupt our way of life and take over the cheese state in the name of the animal kingdom.

4:39 PM, June 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your car. Thats just a headache that is not needed. I'm so glad your dad is there for you, no matter what. Its a good feeling. I have that with my dad too, and its my saving grace sometimes.
A new car is exciting. Good luck on finding the right one for you.

10:22 PM, June 07, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I am very glad it happened now as apposed to when my friend was using it to pick me up at the airport. LOL

I don't know what I would do without my Dad. He has always been there for me. I always know that no matter what I can go to him. Even if I don't always want to tell him what exactly is wrong he always makes me feel better.

10:48 PM, June 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker