Monday, June 06, 2005

I think everyone should go read about my Lake Tahoe experience by visiting Callies site. She does a great job of describing it.

I am sorry my visit is over. I had an awesome with her, her family and of course with Mac. All of the pictures are uploaded onto flickr so you can check them out. I will have more to say soon.. I just am still processing and have been busy catching up at work.

I also will be spending some time catching up on all your blogs. :)

I keep thinking back to meeting Mike Comrie. He was just so nice. Its been a little hard forming a post when I keep going back to how strange (but nice) it was to meet him.

8 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

Yes, sometimes distraction is a wonderful thing. Other times, though, it is just distracting.

6:47 PM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

Alright, where are you hiding teh real good pics? :p

Really though, the San Fran pics make me miss it even more. I can't wait for september.

6:52 PM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL the real good pics are not to be seen by everyone. :P

8:26 PM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks. :)

and nahhh I'd rather be a tease.

9:02 PM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

I have an email linked to my blog. You could just send them there.

*fingers crossed* I promise I won't show anyone. I won't even share with Digi.

11:04 AM, June 07, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

Poor Larry..

11:10 AM, June 07, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

*giggle* it amuses me that you guys want those pics so bad.. especially since I didn't actually take any.

:P

11:14 AM, June 07, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

I'm glad you're easily amused.

11:43 AM, June 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker