Sunday, June 05, 2005

How to charm me:
Leave me a note on my coffee table. In the note say "Welcome home, if you brought a husband rent doubles and triples if he is not house trained"

(When I was in Nevada I told my Dad I'd be getting married since it is so easy there. He advised me that was fine as long as it was to a doctor or lawyer)

Also, tell me the next time I pass the Lilacs to smell them. (which I do right away) When I say I love the smell get scissors to give me some for my room.
Sweet smelling Lilacs

(I love my Daddy!!!)

Tell me after listening to me babble, that you really missed me and hearing me talk makes you realize JUST HOW MUCH you missed me. (I missed you too immi!)

Give me a HUGE hug when parting and tell me that it was really good to see me. (I <3 you D)

Tell me that Comrie and I make a cute couple or that we look great together. Thanks everyone!

11 Comments:

Blogger Candy said...

That is so sweet.

12:54 AM, June 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great relationship you have with your daddy! So cool. I love the 'rent doubles', triples is not house trained. Lovin' it!

6:40 AM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

Awwww! Your dad is fantastic!

6:57 AM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

:) yup everyone has been so sweet since I got back. I just love it. :D of course I am an attention whore. lol

1:24 PM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Oh and that reminds me. My Dad asked me if I work this saturday. I asked why and he goes "I was hoping you could be the sambuka ho at my golf tournament" LMAO

1:25 PM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Joe said...

"I <3 you D"

Am I the only one who thinks that " <3 " looks like an ice cream cone?

1:46 PM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LMFAO well it isn't meant to look like that. lol

2:11 PM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

Yeah, to me it looks like something else but I'm frustrated, so bear with me.

6:45 PM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Well it is supposed to be a heart. If you prefer to look at it in a dirtier way then I won't object. Except to say I wouldn't have put that with the pic of D. LOL

I love him.. but not as more than one of my best friends.

8:28 PM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

LMAO @ Sambuka Ho.

I hope I have that type of relationship with my daughter when she's older.

11:09 AM, June 07, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Looks like I will be the Sambuka ho this weekend. LOL my friend will also be joining me. Should be interesting.

She and I bartended for his (church) New Years party and made really good tips. We not only had a blast but everyone was coming up to us to thank us for having so much fun.

10:52 PM, June 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker