Wednesday, June 08, 2005

So the purchase is almost complete. They just have to run my info through the finance company. I'm 98% sure I will get approved since I have really good credit. You never know though.. but if I'm not approved on my own my Dad will co-sign and that will be that.

I will soon be the proud owner of a Honda Civic 2 door in Magnesium Black. I won't be able to pick the car up until tomorrow at 5 though since I am also getting the back windows tinted.

I decided on the two door because I like the look better and as Callie says... I am not a Mom yet so I don't need the convenience of the four door. I do drive my friends around but I usually don't have more than one other passenger and if I did it doesn't matter to me if getting in is a little less convenient for them. lol I'm nice enough to pick them up (and never ask or even usually accept gas money) so they can deal with it. lol

I also plan on making them get in the passenger side so I don't have to worry about repositioning my seat.

9 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Sweet..

Post some pictures of you posing with your new car when you get it.

In a bikini.

Or naked.

4:57 PM, June 08, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

I know of a ton of volunteers willing to take those pictures, too.

;-)

6:25 PM, June 08, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

I just got a new camera and have been practicing quite a bit. Plus, I have never been to Canada and am looking for an excuse.

Congrats on the car. Good choice on the 2 door.

6:43 PM, June 08, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

The posing with the car will probably happen but the naked pics won't. Bikini ones.. well you never know if I drive it to the lake maybe. LOL LOL

8:59 PM, June 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooohhhhh! sweeeeet! i'm so happy for you dani! you so deserve it!!! now you gotta think of a cool name for him/her. :)

trix.
p.s. i gotta go catch up on your blogs. lol!

9:15 PM, June 08, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

I guess I could live with some beach/lake pictures.

I, agree.. I think Larry should take the pics since I'm about to make a roadtrip back to Tejas :-)

9:44 PM, June 08, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Well larry let me know if you are in Canada. I have a feeling it would be too cold for you though.

TRIX!! I miss you!! Thanks and I hope I can continue to afford my car LOL

10:20 PM, June 08, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

Dani, I love winter. I play hockey, snow ski and generally love ice and snow over the heat anyday.

6:30 PM, June 09, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Even the -30 F?

11:51 PM, June 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker