Monday, June 13, 2005

It was a pretty good weekend. Very busy. Friady night we didn't go boating since the weather was crappy. Eelaynas Dad took us out for supper. He bought me supper in celebration of my new car. I was totally suprised. It was really sweet. Eelayna and I hung out at my house for a bit and then went to our usual hang out. A couple people joined us. Didn't get home until pretty late.

On Saturday was the golf tournament. The weather was good for it. Not too cold but not too hot either. The sun came out during lunch. I saw a VERY cute guy there. Pretty sure he was checking me out but didn't really have the oppurtunity to talk to him. I talked to his group of people quite a bit but you know.. no one on one conversation. Too bad though.

Met a guy at the Kung fu class I watched. We got invited to a bbq they had after class. Everyone was very friendly. I spent most of my time talking to one guy in particular he was easy to talk. I am going out with him tonight. As far as Kung fu goes I am definitely thinking about joining. It looks really cool. Ever since I took the self defense class I've been wanting to learn more and this seems like a style I would enjoy. The only problem is the spiritual aspect. We'll see. I can always join and drop out if it isn't my thing.

How to charm me:
My brother, sister-in-law and niece were watching tv in their basement when they heard a noise. My niece looks over to the window and sees a bunny stuck in the window well. My brother goes out and puts the bunny in a box and walks a few blocks away to where there aren't any houses (they live in a newer area) and lets the bunny go. When he gets back home my niece asked him if he found the bunnies momma. He of course says yes. To which she replies 'Ooohh good. Daddy thank you for trying'. How cute is that?!

9 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

wow - very cool. Let me know how it goes with Kung fu guy.

Too sick to think right now. Will be back later.

9:24 AM, June 13, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Oh I am sorry you are sick!!! I've been wanting to know how your thursday went. Let me know when you can.

Of course I'll let you know.. :)

9:27 AM, June 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love it how we have nicknames for everyone... "kungfu guy" LOL! perfect!

hope you'd a good date with him! and of course, i'm all for a good story. ;)

trix.

8:04 PM, June 13, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

good luck with kung fu guy. And all this time I thought you just liked watching kung fu. :P

10:20 PM, June 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is too cute, the bunny. Way cute. Good for you for kung fu guy! I hope it goes well.

8:34 AM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:42 AM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Oh yeah.. really just like the kung fu. I swear. LOL

I love the bunny story too :)

10:26 AM, June 16, 2005  
Blogger Chris said...

"The only problem is the spiritual aspect."

Because it conflicts with where you are now spiritually, or because you are uncomfortable with spiritual things?

11:20 PM, June 16, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

It conflicts me now. After thinking it through and talking to that guy its not so much the spiritual aspect as the attitude aspect.

The whole Master idea. The way they all bow to him. The way they are so humble (although I'm not sure thats the right word) to eachother. Its like they have no backbones. It also felt somewhat like a cult. Its hard to describe what I mean.

8:36 AM, June 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker