Friday, June 10, 2005

So the weekend looks like it will a good one. Busy though. Tonight (if the storms stay away) I will probably going out with the guys from work on the bosses boat. If the weather isn't good then I'll just relax with Eelayna (she will come on the boat with us if we are boating). Maybe out for coffee at our usual place.

Saturday I am working my Dads golf tournament. Eelayna and I are going to be the Sambuka Ho's. lol Thats the term my DAD used. That should be over around 1 or 2. Later in the evening I will be heading out with Immi to watch some guys do kung fu. She went on a date with the instructor and he mentioned lots of guys taking the class and on Saturdays a lot of people go watch. Really though I'm there to watch the kung fu not the men... really.

Sunday I work. Since I've been back I've been so busy that I think I can count on my hands how many hours I've actually spent at home (other than for sleeping). I'm thinking Sunday after work will be my evening spent relaxing at home.

13 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

Yeah, the worst part about vacations is coming home and catching up. Sounds like you have a lot going on have fun and enjoy watching "kung fu". ;)

3:33 PM, June 10, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Its not so bad. I mean really being busy can be good but man would I like to breathe. If it was all good (like buying the car) instead of bad (like other car breaking down [which turned out good] and waiting for 1 1/2 hrs for tow) reasons that I was out then it would be perfect. I don't mind going out a lot. As long as its for fun. :)

LOL thanks.

4:21 PM, June 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Visiting from self-portrait day and wanted to say hello.

is your name pronounced da-neek-a or dan-ika?

5:01 PM, June 10, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Welcome! Its pronounced Dan-ika

7:35 PM, June 10, 2005  
Blogger Joe said...

Does the job "Sambuka Ho" come along with a uniform? A special hat, perhaps?

10:25 PM, June 10, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

Oh oh oh! I know EXACTLY what kind of uniform she should have. Dani - remember the dancers in the cages? Complete with fishnets and garters!

Woot!

11:09 PM, June 11, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL as if I'd ever wear what the cage girls were wearing. LOL

Sorry to say no uniform... not even a cool hat.

12:07 AM, June 12, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

The imagery was awesome. Thanks, Callie.

Dani, did you have fun with the golfers and kung fu guys?

5:14 AM, June 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh gosh... i've got that annoying *kung fuuuu fightinnnngggg song in my head now.

hopefully work will calm down a bit for you... now go get some rest! :P

btw...named your new ride yet? i've got a good one: Beau. fitting eh? ;)

trix.

7:40 PM, June 12, 2005  
Blogger Joe said...

If I feel motivated (which I almost certainly won't), I'm gonna prowl around shopping sites and find you a Sambuka Ho uniform.

11:40 PM, June 12, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I still haven't named it. I am still thinking Dani lol. Everyone agrees that car totally suits me so what better name than the one I use online. :)

I also think its a girl car so beau is out. LOL

I can't wait to see what you dig up digi (thats if you get motivated of course lol).

9:30 AM, June 13, 2005  
Blogger Joe said...

I've found two possible Sambuka Ho uniforms.:

http://tinyurl.com/85yf7

http://tinyurl.com/9n3gh

12:02 PM, June 13, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I like those outfits. LOL

Would I wear them though? Maybe the second one. The first shows too much tummy.

12:05 PM, June 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker