Monday, May 02, 2005

I am very hyper. Not for any particular reason. I've come to the realization that blogging hyperness is very hard. The thing that's fun with me being hyper is the stupid things I say or do. I pretty much say whatever comes to mind and when I'm hyper its usually things that don't make sense. Or are stupidly funny but its the you had to be there kind of funny. Unfortunately with blogging I can type something out; something that would in person make people laugh but on blog might not be so funny. Often the things I say have a lot to do with HOW I say them. The tone of my voice or if I use a different voice to say it. As I've touched on before it is hard to get the tone right when reading something. I will also write something and realizing how ditzy it makes me sound I will filter or delete it. When in real life that filter isn't there and I can't exactly go deleting things I say. I would really like to be able to blog the hyperness since I'm sure at least some of my readers (I actually have a few now! Wow.. can't get over how exciting that is) would find really funny but its just too hard to really get it down.

My hyperness and weirdness also feeds off of other people. Often when Dayna and I are together I can make her laugh so hard she cries. She can make me laugh just as hard. Tonight we were laughing and laughing (mostly at me) and a lot of the things we said wouldn't have made sense to someone overhearing. We obviously were there for the WHOLE conversation(s) and know how we could go from one thing to another.

Texting can show my weirdness/hyperness pretty well because I respond to what the other person says. An example of this:

Me (to S): I dyed my hair.
S: What color Nookah
Me: What the duck (meant to say fuck but typed in duck and decided to leave it) is nookah? Blonde
S: Duck?
Me: NOOKAH
S: And how does it look?
Me: I like it :) nookah?
(I turn to Dayna and yell NOOKAH. She laughs. I laugh. We decide Nookah is a great word to yell.. and to become THE word. You know the word people just use. Instead of Dude.. its Nookah)
S: Holy Drunk Batman!
Me: Batmans drunk???
S: Si.
Me: Oh that could be bad. Spectators could get hurt.
S: Spectators? No one will see the batman.
Me: When he beats up a bad guy he might not be able to stop people seeing. He can't be all 'here now could you move it along while I beat up this bad guy' cuz the bad guy would be like "oh batman is here. Must run." and then he would evade the batman.
(that had to be sent in two texts)
S: Batman and O(a friend) say hello and there are no chances of the bad guys getting away. You should join up.
Me: This bad guy is blogging and then sleeping. Hi batman and O
See! There IS a spectator and the bad guy has gotten away!

I am still waiting for the reply on what a nookah is. I think he got my hyperness though. Sometimes I think I should record my conversations with people. Then I could type them out (or figure out a way to post it). Its a shame I can't show off my hyper side here. As my friends say. You are weird. BUT that is part of why we LOVE you so much.

4 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

Yes, Dani, we LOVE you!!!!

LOL!

:-P

9:13 AM, May 03, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

:D

and its cuz I'm weird right? LOL

11:36 AM, May 03, 2005  
Blogger Joe said...

You took down the shirtless pictures? There goes my reason for living.

1:35 PM, May 03, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Well I DID leave the ones in the shirt that is almost like only wearing a bra.

I'm also thinking of adding a bikini top one... just to show that the bra pics were almost better than wearing a bikini...

2:03 PM, May 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker