Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I've come to the realization that I swear too much. I left a message on my friends voicemail and I said Fuck a total of 18 times. She counted. Sure I was mad when I left that message but jeeze. 18 fucks in one voicemail.

I really need to stop working at a machine shop.

The funny thing is my sister-in-law was debating with her Mom and Sister over which one of them swears the most. They couldn't come to an agreeable conclusion. Then she said the person she knows that swears the least is me. She told them that she doesn't remember ever hearing me swear. I laughed so hard when she said that. I guess my potty mouth isn't so bad since I seem to be able to control it (without even realizing it apparently since I was shocked when she said that) around certain people.

5 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

I don't think you have a potty-mouth. Not like mine, at least. LOL

Which makes me wonder - what exactly happened that pissed you off so much when leaving that voicemail?? Hmmmm?????

4:16 PM, May 03, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL I don't type my swearing much so thats probably why you don't know about my potty mouth.

4:27 PM, May 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unconcious censuring of your language...I need to learn that sometimes. I swear more on my blog though than I do when actually speaking. But, sometimes stuff just flows out and my kids look at me like...ut oh, shes mad.

5:58 PM, May 03, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

I swear too fucking much myself :) I've always had the ability to turn it off subconciously. My job requires me to talk on the phone almost all day long, dealing with clients that I'd love to cuss out but I can't.

6:42 PM, May 03, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I am guessing that the reason I'm able to unconciously censor myself is all the customer driven jobs I've had. Since I was 15 I worked in some kind of customer service job. lol

8:10 PM, May 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker