Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I woke up a little late this morning and in my rush to get out of the house I forgot my cell phone. I have come to the realization that I may have a cell phone problem. When I realized I forgot it (and I realized it when I was only a block away but didn't have time to turn around) I was at a loss. Like what do I do without my phone? It felt the way forgeting to wear pants would feel. (well almost) Here I am thinking oh no people are going to text me and I'm not going to be able to answer. S is probably going to call (or text) when he picks up his new car and I'm not going to be able to join his excitement about it. I think this trip to California is going to do me some good. I can use the time to get away from my cell as well.

I lost my watch at the theatre on Monday. That upsets me quite a bit since it had an italian charm bracelet as the band. I had a few links that various people bought me and some charms that I got last time I was in California. I did buy a new one as soon as I could. (I've been wearing a watch since I could tell time so I can't go long without one)

I wish I had a laptop. Then I would be able to type up stuff to blog while I'm flying. I really do not like flying. Its not really a fear of the plane going down. Its more the fact that I can't leave if I wanted to. Once you are on the plane you are stuck there until it lands. I don't like the feeling of no escape. If I keep myself distracted I am ok but I still don't enjoy it.

Today is going to drag. To keep my mind off of the trip (so the day goes faster) I will probably have more than one entry. LOL

8 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

No phone??? How am I going to talk to you???

Nooooooooooooooo!

Call me if you get the chance. Home number, if you have it.

:-D

10:16 AM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

I know how you feel. I have friends and family everywhere(east coast, west coast, KC, etc) plus my company office, boss included is located in Chicago. I have a phone with hella minutes and I use most, if not more than alloted, every month. I feel very lost without it.

Then again, I sit in a van all day long, with no one to talk to but the steering wheel. I am a very social person and he's not a very good conversationalist. So, I call people.

11:18 AM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Well since your phone numbers are in my cell I don't have your number lol

Larry I think you have a better reason than I for being addicted to the phone lol

12:00 PM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

An addict is an addict is an addict.

I feel naked without my phone(not a pretty picture).

12:12 PM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

check your e-mail, dani!

12:40 PM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Joe said...

Wait... let me get this straight. Leaving the house without your phone is pretty much the same thing as leaving the house without pants?

And you don't have your phone?

So then it's not a big problem to ask you to take off your pants?


Or should I go back and read that again? :)

2:12 PM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LMAO

Leaving without my phone feels the same way that I would feel if I left without my pants. It feels the same but is very different.

Of course you never know.. asking me to take off my pants might not be a big problem anyway.

2:21 PM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Joe said...

Ah, I see. So I guess that was just me seeing what I wanted to see. :)

4:10 PM, May 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker