Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I've just been checking out trailers for up and coming movies. I ran across a trailer for Serenity. Its based of the tv show Firefly. I am soo excited to watch it! It isn't out in theatre until September 30. I can not fuckin wait though! See the trailer here. http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/serenity/

I've been watching other trailers as well and am going to list (in no particular order) which movies I want to see.

~ Star Wars
~ Kingdom of Heaven
~ Batman Begins
~ The Island
~ Winter Solstice
~ The Interpreter
~ Mr. and Mrs. Smith
~ Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Johnny Depp makes a perfect Willy Wonka)
~ War of the Worlds (Dakota Fanning is in it which would make me want to see it even if it looked crappy)
~ Smile (tear jerker for sure)
~ Red Eye (looks interesting but will probably just rent it)
~ Dark Water (by the Author of the Ring and has Jennifer Connelly)
~ Cinderella Man (another tear jerker)
~ Fever Pitch (because I love Drew Berrymore)
~ The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants (Tear jerker with Amber Tamblyn and Elexis Bledel)
~ Kung Fu Hustle
~ Wedding Crashers (I love Owen Wilson)

Thats it for now LOL I probably won't watch even half of those movies since I don't go see movies often but at least I have an idea which ones I want to see. LOL

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grrr - tried to leave a comment, and it blew up on me. LOL

I can't wait for Star Wars! Hubby wants to try to see it opening night. Personally, I think he's nuts. But, it would be fun to try. If I remember correctly, I saw the first Star Wars on opening night. I was only 7 at the time, and wanted nothing to do with this "stupid war movie", but mom dragged me. We waited in line for over an hour (which was considered long in those days).

I still remember being amazed at the movie. I went back and watched it two more times over it's initial run on my own. I had such a crush on Luke! LMAO.

Anyway - hope you're having a good day. I'm rummy from all the medicine I'm taking. I have no voice whatsoever. A croaking frog sounds prettier. *giggle*

Toodles!

C~

3:19 PM, April 27, 2005  
Blogger lawbrat said...

The last movie I saw in the theatre was Shrek 2. Its been awhile. I dont recognize any of these titles either. I think I live under a rock, or on the internet; one of the two.
I think I need to get out more.

3:52 PM, April 27, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Comments were down for a little while earlier so it wasn't just you. :)

I am hoping to see Star Wars opening night but I doubt that will happen. I will probably end up watching it a few days later.

I was in my moms tummy when she went to see Star Wars. LOL

I didn't know most of those movies either until I watched the trailers. I was sooo bored yesturday I watched nearly every trailer on Apples site. All I really wanted was to watch the Serenity trailer. LOL

I think the last movie I went to was Oceans 12 way back in December. I don't go see movies often.

4:05 PM, April 27, 2005  
Blogger Lara said...

I saw Kung Fu Hustle at South by Southwest Movie Festival in Austin back in March, and it. is. AWESOME.

So, so, so funny. Absolutely hilarious. GO SEE IT!!!!

AMG
www.anonymousmidwestgirl.com

4:23 PM, April 27, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I keep hearing that its great. Hopefully I'll find the time to see it soon. (of course I'll probably end up just renting it lol I never seem to have the time to go to the theatre)

10:44 PM, April 27, 2005  
Blogger Chris said...

For some reason Kingdom of Heaven struck me as something I really want to see.

3:40 AM, May 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker