Thursday, April 21, 2005

BBQ for lunch again today. I think I sunburned one of my arms. Tomorrow (supposed to be the nicest day of the week 73F/23C) I think I'll have to sit facing the other way so my other arm gets more sun. Have to keep them even.

So at the end of July there will only be two of us at work. The rest of the guys will be in Mexico. I was joking around with my boss today that if he was generous with a christmas bonus I could go. As in Mexico being the bonus. The foreman was in my office as well and thought it was a great idea. If the two of us that are staying went also we'd have everyone at work in Mexico. How fun would that be.

Of course other than the money issue... the other problem I have with that idea is I am the only female that works here. So I'd have to share a room with one of the guys going (there are other guys going that don't work here) and thats just not a good idea. Too bad.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bbq is good, tanning even better! sux u can't go to mexico...but at least u'll have some peace & quiet at work. i'm sure there'll be other more exciting place to be than mexico, esp with a bunch of guys.

a.

3:16 PM, April 21, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I love being tanned :D

I don't do a whole lot at work to begin with so I don't need the peace and quiet of everyone gone! LOL

3:23 PM, April 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker