Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Still very sick. I can't afford to take another day off though so here I am at work. I went to bed at around 9:30 last night. You know I am sick when I go to bed before midnight. I am really hoping that I can last the day. The way I feel now though I am not sure that will happen. Thankfully I don't work my other job until Friday.

Finished watching season 3 of Smallville last night. I still don't think the show is that great. Every episode is very similar. Clark finds trouble. Jonathan looks stern. Martha looks concerned. Lana looks at Clark with puppy eyes. Chloe investigates. Pete talks about being in Clarks shadow. Lex looks tough. Lionel does something evil. In the end Clark saves the day.

I find it annoying that people don't question Clark more. Like when Clark shows up places that Lex is. Lex doesn't wonder how Clark got there. He doesn't see a vehicle anywhere but doesn't even wonder. His explanations for things are always lame but people just believe it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you're still feeling sick!

I know what you mean about Smallville - but Lex is worth all the monotony!!

C~

10:14 AM, April 13, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

YUP! Lex is pretty much the reason I watch. :D

10:25 AM, April 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker