Thursday, April 14, 2005

I woke up feeling worse than I felt yesterday. What is with that???

Watched American Idol last night and I'm choked. How is it that Scott is there still? He was charged (can't remember if convicted or not) of domestic abuse. Others were kicked out for similar reasons. Why is he allowed to stay???

I'm going to miss Nadia and her hair but I'm glad it wasn't Bo that got the boot. I hope Bo starts doing better again... I much prefer him over Constantine. I truly don't get why people like Constantine so much. Sure he did bohemian rhapsody well but thats the first time I actually liked him. I think Constantine is the Bane of Bos existance (on american idol). I definitely want to see Scott or Constantine gone next!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think people like Constantine for his looks. That's kinda what TV Guide thought, too. LOL

Hope you're feeling better soon, sweetie! Sorry I stopped talking earlier - got called into a mini-meeting with the Manager from Hell. Got back and saw you were gone - figured you'd left for home.

C~

4:36 PM, April 14, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Well yeah.. they like him for his looks.. but I don't see how they can think he is good looking. Maybe if he shaved... I dunno he is just so smarmy.

I didn't go home early but MSN wasn't working for me.

8:45 AM, April 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker