Friday, April 22, 2005

I am in a strange mood today. Not exactly a bad mood but not really a good mood either. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I am so bored. I am not in the mood to just sit at my desk and stare out the window at the beautiful day. I want to socialize and talk to people. No one to talk to though (other than my boss and he is just annoying me today) which seems to be pissing me off and putting me in a bad mood. Thankfully we are stopping work early today to bbq and celebrate a co-workers birthday. Unfortunately I work at Sears tonight so I won't be able to really enjoy everything knowing that at 5 (at the latest) I will have to be on my way.

I am not complaining about working tonight too much since I have the rest of the weekend off. Woo hoo two days off... in a row! Of course because I have two days off and want to enjoy that the weekend will probably speed by.

Hopefully I end up having a fun time and maybe meeting up with friends and a guy that I have a crush on (and have had a crush on for many years). Knowing me though if I do meet up with him I won't do anything about the fact that I have a crush on him. Still it will be nice to get out and not have to worry about waking up at a certain time the next day.

Hope all my readers (of which there are probably 3 maybe 4 of you lol) have great weekends!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your weekend was most excellent! It snowed all weekend here. It was nice though.
Ask crush to go have coffee, or a beer...whats the worst that could happen?

lawbrat

3:37 PM, April 24, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

The worst could be him saying no and me being all sad. LOL I know not so bad. I am just such a chickenshit.

Ew snow... I hope we don't see snow here until NEXT winter!

10:53 AM, April 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker