Friday, April 15, 2005

I am happy to report I feel better than I did yesturday! I am actually very close to feeling good!

Edit: It was brought to my attention that I sound angry and/or bitter in the following letter. I just thought I'd add that I wrote this out of amusement. When reading it don't read it as if I'm angry... read it like I'm laughing. I also wrote this with no intention of actually giving/mailing it to him.

Dear 'J',

I am curious about something. Did you stop calling because you thought 'I' did? Or did you want to break up with me and were just too chicken shit to actually do it. Or did you sense I was going to break up with you so you stopped calling me so I didn't actually break up with you and you can feel good saying that bitch never called me back. I am going with the first one. That you stupidly assumed I had your number and just wasn't calling. (Although after standing me up AGAIN on Monday I would definitely have been tempted to do just that)

Just so you know. I didn't call you because I didn't have your new number. The number that you ASSUMED to be on my call display. I am in a way happy that you were stupid enough to just assume I had the number. I like thinking that you don't really know what happened. That you might be wondering what the fuck. Just so you know though I was intending on breaking up with you. I was going to do it the next time you phoned. I am guessing that you think you did nothing wrong and that I am just weird but I'll tell you what you did wrong.

These are the reasons and in no particular order.

You stood me up not once but twice.

You didn't call when you said you would (which really didn't bother me that much except when combined with the other things)

You cancelled on me many many times (cancelling is forgiveable but definitely annoyed me since we only dated for a couple months and I already lost count how many times you cancelled)

You have a weird nipple fetish... nipple fetish I could deal with if you didn't really look like you were going to rip my nipple off.

When you did something you said you wouldn't do you didn't own up to it but instead said 'What? You didn't really think I was serious did you?' Um yeah you were fucking serious, you were talking about it for weeks. You did that twice. The first time I just shrugged it off as you making a joke. The second time... it was obvious that its a normal response.. that you don't own up to doing something wrong.

When I was annoyed by it you made a comment about me being in one of 'those' moods. So not only do you try make it look like you did nothing wrong you make it that I have issues (moods). Yeah fucking right and you expect me to trust you?

Then you LIED about it. You knew I was pissed so you tried to make it right by saying that you only wanted one beer. See that would have been believable (but wouldn't have made me less mad since the fact that you were drinking beer wasn't what pissed me off) but you had told me a couple weeks before then that you don't see the point in just having one beer. That you won't just drink one. If you are drinking beer you are drinking it for the purpose of getting drunk. Already lying after being together such a short time. Yeah that makes you look good. Although I'm sure if confronted by that lie you'd just say 'what? You didn't really think I was serious did you?'

You made comments about me giving this guy or that guy head becuase you are paranoid and jealous. That just shows a lack of respect for me.

You even said it yourself.. you like manipulating people. I will not allow you to manipulate me. Also not to burst your bubble but you really aren't that good at it.

Finally the last but one of the most important things is you are an alcoholic (or borderline alcoholic at the very least). Just so you know I DID look up the definition and indications of an alcoholic. You ARE one (or damn close). I'm not really sure where you were looking it up but I suggest you do it again.

I'm certain I am not perfect, I had and have some faults but dude.. you are TOTALLY not worth me. If I hadn't been so desperate to have someone I would have seen it a lot sooner. I would like to thank you though. Even though you were a shitty boyfriend I learned a good lesson and I will at least have a good story to tell.

Sincerely
Your happily single ex girlfriend

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!

Go Dani! Go Dani! Go Dani!

Have a nice weekend, sweetie!

~C

4:44 PM, April 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you hit the SEND button?
you go girl! glad you're feelin better.

a.

5:26 PM, April 15, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL too bad he doesn't have email... or the link to this site. He'll never see the letter but I felt good writing it. :D

12:03 AM, April 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker