Monday, April 18, 2005

About a month ago I had a dream that my sister in law was pregnant. I woke up and thought how weird that was. Her being pregnant didn't really go with the dream. Like how when you dream of someone you usually dream of them looking the same as the last time you saw them unless the change in appearance has something to do with the dream. (at least thats usually how my dreams are) So her being pregnant in my dream seemed more like she really was pregnant in real life. I was like; no way, Brookie isn't even a year old yet.

Looks like I was wrong... with the no way part. She is pregnant!! Due in December. Its still early in the pregnancy so I doubt they are telling anyone other than immediate family for a little while. I'm excited! I hope its a boy this time!!

They didn't end up coming over last night but will be coming for supper tonight. Can't wait to see my nieces!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to your sis in law! I'll keep my fingers crossed for a boy!!

Have fun tonight!

xo

C~

7:34 PM, April 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker