Wednesday, April 27, 2005

HA! Serves you right for butchering Nickelback!!!! See you Constantine!!! Am I ever glad that he is gone! I was so worried for Anthony! He did so awesome singing I Surrender that I am glad he didn't end up leaving. I Surrender is one of my favorite songs I was very worried when he started singing it but I think he did a great job. In fact if it wasn't for the fact that he is blond I would have fallen in love with him. (I have never been attracted to blonds.. don't know why but there hasn't been an exception to that rule)

I also can't believe that Vonzell was in the bottom three. That was a total shock to me. (WAY more shocking than Constantine leaving) How could Scott NOT have been in the bottom???

BO ALL THE WAY!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for hating constantine, i was beginning to think i was all alone!

11:54 AM, April 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never seen the show, but have heard alot about this Constantine dude. I saw a picture of him today. He is one HOT man. I have no idea of his skills though.

2:15 PM, April 29, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I don't even see how so many people think he is hot. I am all for long haired rocker dudes but ICK. He creeps me out when he does that head down, eyes looking up thing. Makes me think of a serial killer (not that I think he IS one just thats what he looks like when he does that).

I also have seen many different bands and I personally think he is ok at best. He isn't that charismatic or that great of a singer either. I've seen better performers and better singers in local bands. (and walked away thinking they were just ok)

Oh and people saying that he is controversial. My question is: How? What has he done that controversial? I think thats just hype and something people say just because he is a rocker.

Oh and he totally ruined that Nickelback song. He didn't even come close to doing it any kind of justice. I cringed when I saw it.. the WHOLE time. I was actually embarrassed for him. Thats how terrible he was at that song.

3:12 PM, April 29, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Oh and I am also glad to not be the only one to not like Constantine.

3:21 PM, April 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker