Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Sheesh

I was single for 3 years. Had only a few dates. Finally I meet a guy and go on a few dates with. We get along great... at first. We have a lot in common and can talk about a lot of different things. Then after a little longer I discover he is unreliable. I don't trust what he says. So of course I want/should break up with him. I can't though. I don't know why. I should have broken it off a week ago when I already pretty much knew it wasn't going to work. All that happens is it gave him the chance to piss me off a couple more times. So now its to the point where I'm definitely going to do it. Somehow though part of me doesn't want to. I think its because I was single for so long. I don't mind being single but I know I don't want to be single forever. So I have a fear that this time I'll be single again for another three years. I guess I'd rather hold onto the bad than let go.

It has to be ended though. It isn't fair to him. Its isn't good for me. Now the question is do I make him drive into town (45 minute drive) to meet up with me only to have me break up with him or do I save him the drive and break up with him over the phone. Our relationship is only a couple months old but I am not sure the break up etiquette.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call him & ask him. Say, so, how do you want me to break up with you? By phone or would you like to buy me dinner first?

4:40 PM, April 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw what happened?

E

ps the above post was me ;)

4:44 PM, April 05, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL too funny.. I should say that.

8:41 AM, April 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker