Thursday, June 01, 2006

I have a new renter. She and I have a lot in common. For example her birthdate is a day after mine. She enjoys 80's music and lame movies and hates feet. Also her name (unless it's an alias) is the same as my real name (other than the a at the end of hers). Go check her site out.

Also I followed in Kals footsteps and had my blog reviewed by the people at I talk too much. The review is not pretty but I asked for it. I pretty much knew it wasn't going to be good. I was hoping for some ideas on how to change my blog. All I got though was Pink (or purpley pink) on black is bad. The top (grey on black) sucks. I also was told talking about hockey is boring. That I should change the title from all about me to all about hockey. I explained that because I'm totally into the playoffs right now and didn't have anything else to blog I figured posting about hockey was better than nothing. I guess not. I was also accused of being a wagon jumper. I support the Oilers (watch every game I can) all throughout the season. That is why them going so far in the playoffs has me so excited I dedicate posts to it... not because I'm only a fan for now. Ah well. That isn't going to change. I know some of my readers do like knowing how my team has done and others have tolerated it. Once playoff time is over I'll be back to my usual posting.

Everyone should still go to their site. Their reviews are often hilarious. They really don't hold back on the critisism either.

11 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

LOL - she hates feet, too.

*snicker*

11:37 AM, June 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate feet TOO!

And I like your blog, so don't listen to them. My livejournal can be very, very dull, but it's mine. That's all that matters. You can blog about anything you want to blog about! And I know you're and Edmonton fan through and through, especially since you LIVE there. Not band wagoning at all!

Your rock, 'nuff said.

7:05 AM, June 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IT2M is damn harsh. It can make for hilarious reading, but still.

What, everybody hates feet? Weirdos.

heh.

7:24 AM, June 02, 2006  
Blogger Callie said...

Actually - Dani is the one who hates feet. I like feet. I like my feet. I make them pretty. I put jewelery on them and show them off.

I am such a freak.

STEPHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxo

I can't get to your lj at work. It's blocked. :-(

7:50 AM, June 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Callie!!! Aww, that sucks then. Hmm. Maybe I'll try using my blogger again during the summer. If I have time, I will. I'm much busier at work this summer than I was the last one. haha.

Just know that I'm doing well and not much is new. hahaha. :)

8:14 AM, June 02, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I always thought I was the only one too. Then I mentioned it a few times and found out that I'm definitely not the only one. Whew LOL

Well I did ask for the review... knowing that they review everything. Layout, content.. everything. I also knew they weren't very kind. I just thought they would be funnier about it. LOL

Thanks Stephie! I like reading your livejournal! I think it's great that I can see what you're up to.

You're right Joe... they are harsh. I don't get how people can like feet. Thay (looks at Callie) are the weirdos. :P

10:03 AM, June 02, 2006  
Blogger Kal said...

I hate feet too. (Particularly having my feet touched. Especially my second toe. Grosses me out. Yeah, weird).

Well, Dani, I thought they were unneccesarily harsh - they did catch you at a bad time for a non-hockey fan (you're a canadian, what else is there to do anyway.... LOL). Like you, I had hoped for more and funnier criticism too. Oh well.

(If you notice, Mossy's in the queue to be reviewed too. Good luck.)

2:46 PM, June 02, 2006  
Blogger Kal said...

(And I still like your blog, even if I just don't get hockey...)

(Your flickr picutres more than make up for having to read about hockey....)

(and I imagine none of you care about my THREE TIME WORLD CHAMPION Patiots, either...)

2:48 PM, June 02, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks Kal :D

What else is there to do in Canada? Well it's almost boating season! I can't wait. Everyone at work was already talking about boating so we'll probably head out on the water soon.

2:19 PM, June 03, 2006  
Blogger Perry H. said...

Thanks for that link! I bet my site (the Yahoo one listed in my blogger header) gets blasted...but it should actually be fun, in a masochistic kind of way!!

8:36 PM, June 03, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

That's what I was thinking when I asked to be reviewed. Hope you get a better one (that means either funnier or more positive) than mine.

Oh and luck to Mossy on his.

6:34 PM, June 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker