Monday, June 12, 2006

Got back late Saturday night (or rather early Sunday morning) from Prince George. I had a good time out there. Met some really great people. Hopefully we'll stay in touch. A lot of the guests were from Edmonton. The bride and groom live out here too but it was at her parents place and they live in Prince George. The drive there took us approx. 8 hrs. The drive back took 6. It should take about 9 or 10. I think I need cruise control.

MG got back in town on Friday. He was called out to work yesterday morning. Before I even got to see him. Thankfully he was able to turn the job down and we spent the day together. Hopefully he doesn't end up having to go out again too soon.

Now to hockey. I worked on Wednesday so I didn't watch us get defeated horribly 5-0. I'm thankful. I also didn't get to watch Saturdays game since we were at the wedding. Thankfully I and others had people texting us the score. We won that game 2-1. We play again tonight and I will watch the game tonight. If we pull out another win I will be very happy. if we end up losing the cup I want to at least be able to say we put up a good fight. With Roloson out winning games makes me even more proud of the team.

The new look for the blog. This one won't be staying. I had a friend (Sarantium) trying some new looks. She didn't like this one either but because blogger was giving some trouble she wasn't able to change it. I think she'll be trying the other new look tomorrow. If that one doesn't work out I'll go back to the old look until we find something else.

3 Comments:

Blogger MYSTIC said...

Welcome Back. Glad you had a good time. Last Nights game was great. You guys are physical but we are fast and relentless. Welcome to NC one more time. We do hope to end it for you here....What do you do with Stanley's Cup. If we get it I will try to send you a pic of it in NC. You already have pics in Canada.

6:02 AM, June 13, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Our guys need to learn to SHOOT the puck. I'm hoping we can draw it out but I think you'll be celebrating the cup win on Wednesday. *sigh*

10:45 AM, June 13, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

Good! That pink monstrosity had to go! :)

7:02 AM, June 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker