Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I'm such a bad Aunty. Last night after work I headed to the mall to meet up with my brother and sister in law. They had the kids there getting pictures taken. So I hung out with them and was talking to my 4 year old niece. She started asking me questions. Questions like 'where have you been' 'why don't I see you' 'where do you watch hockey' 'why not at our house'. You see it's been a couple weeks since I saw her last and she was very upset that I don't see her more. I felt terrible. I've missed them too but didn't realize how much she missed me. So I promised her I would see her more often. We went to the food court to eat and then we were all heading home. When she found out I wasn't leaving with them she got very very upset. She wouldn't let me go and kept telling me to stay. I promised her I would see her later in the week but she just wanted me to stay last night. So I think it's a good idea to see them a LOT more than I have. While it broke my heart to see her so upset I also felt kind of good. Knowing that she likes seeing me so much. So there you have it. I'm a bad bad Aunty. I will do my best to be better though.

I'm excited. Tomorrow I'm going out with a friend I haven't seen in a VERY long time. We're going to go out for supper after work. I'm not sure if she's bringing the kids but if she does then I'm going to see if she wants to meet my nieces at the park after. Either way though it's going to be great to spend some time with her.

Edit: Also I just need to mention that for the second day in a row while going down my link list I got stuck on Juicy's site. I keep listening to the song she has on there. Dear Mr.President by Pink.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bad, Frenchie! Go to my room!

3:32 PM, May 30, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

*giggle* I forgot about that nickname. :D

4:17 PM, May 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remembered. :) It all started here.

5:59 PM, May 30, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Your not a bad AUNTY, you just didn't know that you were missed. Now you do...Now you can be a bad Aunty and tell the kid to stop pestering you. Then you can be a real bad Aunty. But I don't see you doing that ever, so don't beat yourself up...JUST GO SPEND TIME WITH YOUR NIECE. ENJOY! Then you can feel USED but LOVED!

4:57 AM, May 31, 2006  
Blogger Mark said...

Dammit, I don't get to use the bad girl references, you two beat me to the punch.

But I'll still offer spankings if it helps.

You should check out the song I posted about, it's Joe's favorite!

6:51 AM, May 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a evil man, Mark

8:06 AM, May 31, 2006  
Blogger Callie said...

LMAO!! I totally forgot about Frenchie. *snicker/giggle*

btw Joe - I saw her first. She's ALL mine. :-D

And how sweet is your neice? I just love it when the babies love me too much to let me go. *sigh*

8:07 AM, May 31, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

After you posted that I was talking to some people about it. My one friend was like Dude don't you remember when we were taking those pictures I kept saying you looked like a French model. I told her I remembered her saying that and she goes well the name of the model that I kept saying is Laetitia Casta. lol

Other friends didn't see the resemblance but think I look like Rebecca Romijn. Another person I don't mind being compared to. :)

No I would never tell her to stop pestering me. Her Mom says it for me. LOL I will be seeing the kids today.

I checked out the song... didn't like it. I'm probably just too addicted to the one Juicy has.

I was totally loving it Callie... but man oh man did it ever make me feel bad too. My sister in laws sister was there too and as my niece was bawling 'don't go' she turns to me and goes... don't you just love hearing that. lol I nodded. How nice though... niece is BAWLING and I loved it...

9:51 AM, May 31, 2006  
Blogger Mark said...

Well that's okay. Something probabaly got lost in the English to Canadian translation..

As long as Joe likes it, I'm happy!

11:46 AM, May 31, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

What got lost in the translation? Can't be the song since... well she IS Canadian afterall. I'd be able to understand her. :P

12:42 PM, May 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker