Sunday, June 04, 2006

Went out to Yuk Yuk's last night. Had a great time. One of the comedians we had already seen but the other two were new to us. The host was frikkin hilarious. He is going to be the headliner in a couple of weeks. I'm thinking it would be a good idea to head there for that.

I totally miss MG. We talk on the phone a lot. Things are still great with him and I'm totally smitten. I can't explain how I can like a guy so much that I've known for such a short time but I'm definitely falling. It's unbelievable how well he knows me.

Turns out he might be back in town by next weekend. I however will not be in town. I'm heading to Stickys brothers wedding in BC. I'm excited to be heading out on a roadtrip with Sticky but still a little sad that I won't be here (if)when he comes home. Thankfully he shouldn't be called out again for a week so we'll have time before he goes out of town again.

2 Comments:

Blogger lowk said...

Sounds like things are going just the way they should for. You deserve it. Good luck with this one.

9:05 AM, June 05, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thank you Lowk!!!

9:21 AM, June 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker