Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Well new guy (whom I shall call MG.. short for My Guy from now on) has been gone for three days. I miss him a lot. I have no idea how I can miss someone I've known for such a short time... but I do. Luckily we are able to talk on the phone a lot. Things are still good with him. I like him more and more. Thankfully he feels the same about me. :)

Last night I went out with a friend. We met at Wested (West Edmonton Mall... biggest mall). She bought me some shoes and I absolutely adore them. She bought them for me because she loved them when she saw them but they aren't good for her and are perfect (her words) for me. We also went to a few other stores. She was on the search for a cheap but nice short skirt. She didn't end up finding one she liked however due to her telling me I had to try some on we found a great one for me. She bought it for me. Her reason for that is I don't have enough short skirts (read:none) and I absolutely have to show off my legs more. The skirt is very short. I'm a little paranoid about it but I love it so I'll be wearing it often. I have no idea what I owe being treated to new shoes and new skirt to but I'm very thankfull she decided to buy them for me. I am completely spoiled.

We spent the rest of the evening sitting around talking on and on about the guys we like. One of the things I love about spending time with her is how easily we talk and how easy it is to lose track of time. It was a great evening.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At first I thought you were meeting her at a place called Wasted. I thought, "I must name a bar that. Must."

2:49 PM, May 31, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL that would be a good name for a bar. I forget you guys wouldn't know where I meant... I edited to let you know. :D

2:53 PM, May 31, 2006  
Blogger Mossy Stone said...

Hey, just saw your review on IT2M.....nasty, girl...just NASTY!

5:39 PM, May 31, 2006  
Blogger PJ said...

I'm back! Come back to visit. :)

6:44 PM, May 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, snap! Minxie tore you up. And those comments are none too friendly.

But take heart! You know we all love you. :)

6:45 PM, May 31, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL Ouch. Playoff time is a bad time to get reviewed I think lol.

*shrugs* ah well... I figured the review wouldn't be pretty regarding my template. I have been wanting to change it but don't really have the time or the skills LOL

Glad you're back pizzle!

9:09 AM, June 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker