Sunday, May 21, 2006



Oilers:3 Ducks:1

With the same score as Friday Edmonton beat Anaheim. Roloson was awesome again. He truly kept us in this game. Anaheim spent a lot more time in our end than we did in theirs. We kept them to the outside though which didn't allow them many good chances. With luck on our side we were able to take advantage of the chances we got.

The next game is Tuesday at home. I truly didn't see us sweeping Anaheim but I don't think the Ducks will be able to win on our ice. The fact that they haven't won here since 1999 backs up that theory.

I have to add that the pond was a lot more packed tonight and the crowd was a lot louder. I can not wait for the next game. Edmonton just buzzes with electric excitement on game day. I also managed to switch my shift so I don't work (in the evening) on either gameday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Danikabur said...

Yeah I'm crazy about it too! As I'm sure you could tell by my posts. I just can't believe it. We haven't won a cup in 16 years... (15 seasons) so it would be frikkin awesome if we win it this year.... plus it would be nice to rub in Flames fans. lol lol

11:58 AM, May 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker