Sunday, May 28, 2006




Oilers:2 Ducks:1

I am so freakin excited! The Oilers are off to play for the cup. The defeated the Ducks last night and go on to play Buffalo or Carolina. It's been 16 years since they got to play for the cup. I'm not sure when they start the games for the cup. I think they will get at least a week break which will help them recover from the flu and whatever injuries they have. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself without games to watch.

Last night was also a good night because I spent the evening with friends and the new guy in my life. I've been seeing him for a little while and things are great. We both feel like we've known eachother a lot longer than we have. I am
so comfortable with him. I feel like I can totally be myself. He stayed at the usual place with me when the game was over. We played Name that Tune. He had as much fun as I did. I was very hyper because of the Oiler win. He actually pointed out something that I never really noticed before. That girls really like me. That most girls (even ones I don't know) flirt with me.

He works out of town though so basically he is in town for a week or so and then out of town for 10-14 days. I think that isn't necessarily going to be a bad thing. I will still have my freedom and time to spend with my friends while he is gone and then time to spend with him while he is here. I will miss him while he is gone though. Part of me is a little scared. Things seem almost too good.

7 Comments:

Blogger MYSTIC said...

Darlin you know this is one Carolina Fan that you can count on to give you a bad time if we make it to the Cup Playoffs. We play again tonight but we have our goalie back and he was great the other night....Hope to meet you on the ice for the Punch Bowl.

3:25 PM, May 28, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I can't wait!! Good luck to Carolina! I had a customer come in the other day and we got to talking. Turns out her nephew plays for Carolina (Ray Whitney) and so she was saying that if Carolina beats Buffalo she'll be very happy but will still be cheering Edmonton for the cup. LOL

3:50 PM, May 28, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

Wow! Oilers are winning and girls are hitting on you! Can it get any better?

4:50 AM, May 29, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

This is going to be fun..who could have thunk up this one. We still need to win one more..our last one was not a pretty win but who cares...a win is a win.

11:15 AM, May 29, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL yup Chris... it's great to be me right now LOL

One game Mystic. You guys will do it. Buffalo is a hurting team and I don't think next game will be as close.

11:19 AM, May 29, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Yeah the last 5 minutes especially had me at the edge of my seat holding my breath. LOL When they had the 6 on 3 I nearly had a heart attack. LOL So great.

I am counting down the days to the finals. :)

8:54 PM, May 29, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Too funny motherdear. You just commented on me not giving up my time with my friends for him. I was talking to him on the phone this morning. He was teasing me about how much time I'm spending out. Just saying aww because I'm out of town you are making sure to keep yourself busy. I was like weeell actually I'm usually this busy.

He goes (don't worry it was a joke) what if I told you I don't like you spending so much time with other people. I said well then I'd say too bad deal with it. He goes even if I got mad about it. I said yup even then. He goes ok well what if I told you I was mad and if you didn't stop I'd walk away. I laughed and said well then I'd tell you to have a good life. LOL

He laughed and told me he'd never do that but was curious what I'd say. He also said it was a good answer.

I can't help but be a little scared. I can't believe I can miss a guy so much after knowing him such a short time. I am still enjoying it though. I'm definitely loving the say things are and how happy I am. I figure even if he ends up breaking my heart I should at least enjoy the ride while I'm there. lol

It's great to see you commenting. I miss you updating your blog and commenting regularly.

10:06 AM, May 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker