Wednesday, May 24, 2006



Oilers:5 Ducks:4

Well we are now up in the series 3-0. The bad news is we nearly blew a 4 goal lead. It was a little worrisome there for a bit. I think what happened is the players got a little too over confident and with a bunch of them sick with the flu they slacked off. I hope they learned not to do that again. They still managed the win though and that's what counts. I'm really looking forward to Thursdays game. Last nights game was a lot crazier than previous ones. There was a huge amount of fighting. At one point after a fight Laraque was raising his arms getting the crowd to cheer louder. I loved seeing that. You could also see their players were trying to get under Rolosons skin. They were stop in front of him so the ice would go into his face. They would fall on him and/or push others into him as much as they could. Thankfully we have a goalie that stays calm and lets his teamates take care of other teams players. I think next game is going to be even more crazy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarantium said...

I want to rent the space on your blog, how do I do it. Are you digging my new template.

12:28 PM, May 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to...

I'm trying...

Yeah...

No, I still can't get excited about hockey. ;)

6:59 AM, May 25, 2006  
Blogger lowk said...

If they make it to the Stanley cup. You have to throw a party to watch the game.

7:38 AM, May 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker