Friday, May 19, 2006

Game One against Anaheim starts today. It starts at 7pm. The exact time I have a dentist appointment. By the time I realized that it was too late to reschedule the appointment. I now wish I was going to a dentist that had tv's in the rooms. Of course watching hockey while getting your teeth cleaned would probably not work so well. I'm one of those people that yell at the tv. So I could see us taking a stupid penalty or the ref missing a call and my reaction to yell. Or if they scored... I'd probably try jump up and yell. Ah well at least I should be able to catch half of the game.

The friend that was mad at me over the joke and I have talked things out. Turns out it was more to why he was upset with me. We talked things out and really it was a misunderstanding that had he told me he was upset would have been worked out a lot sooner. I understand why he was upset and why my not calling him only made it worse. Now he knows though that I didn't understand and had I known the real reason I would have called. It had been bothering me so much that I finally called him and left a message on Tuesday. It wasn't an apology. It was just me telling him that I was hurt by his actions and that I didn't feel I did anything wrong. I'm relieved to get it worked out.

This weekend is a long weekend and I am glad to be getting the extra day off. Hopefully the weather stays as beautiful as it has been and I'll be able to spend some time outside. Other than watching hockey and working on Sunday I have no plans for the weekend. Hope everyone has a good one.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a dentist appointment at 7pm? That must be a Canada thing. Around here you can't get a dentist to work past 4 or so.

1:37 PM, May 19, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Most dentists don't work evening... or weekends for that matter but mine does. Makes it much easier.

3:58 PM, May 19, 2006  
Blogger Kal said...

Well, Joe, wouldn't you make time for that lovely face?

(either very charming or very creepy statement...)

4:43 AM, May 20, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Congradulations (Oilers) on your first win..we (the Hurricanes are playing right now...)

1:20 PM, May 20, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I'll take it as charming... thanks Kal :)

I say thanks to the Bruins for trading Samsonov to us. It's been a while since our team has gone so far in the playoffs so I know the feeling. lol

I watched the last period of the Buffalo vs. Carolina game and I am impressed with the fans in Carolina. Nice and loud. :) Sorry about the result of the game though.

2:48 PM, May 20, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

That would be cool if Dentists would make house calls.

11:42 PM, May 20, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

All you can say is we are nice and loud...how about saying we won! That is what we need to be nice and loud about...A WIN would be nice.

7:57 PM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Well you guys did pour it on at the end. Unfortunitely too little too late. Like I said though your fans impressed by being so loud even to the end. Hopefully you'll take the next game (tomorrow I think).

10:57 PM, May 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker