Saturday, May 20, 2006


Oilers:3 Ducks:1

Well they won the first game. Neither team played exceptionally well and the crowd in Anahiem was pretty quiet. I'm surprised at the amount of empty seats you could see. Sunday is our next game and then it's home on Tuesday and Thursday. I think I need to see what I can do about switching a shift at my part time job. I'm scheduled to work on Thursday.

I only missed the first period last night although I was able to listen to a lot of it. I was listening when the goals were scored. When I was being taken to the area to get my teeth cleaned I noticed a girl that (without being able to see her face) looked like my sister in laws sister. As I was waiting for my teeth to get cleaned I heard the dentist and her talking. Sure enough it was her (I'll call her T).

Dentist: Oh she had big kids?

Me: (yelling) Yeah and they're all brats

Pause

Dentist: What did you say?

Me: I said the kids are brats

Another pause

Dentist: Uhhh who is that

Me: (laughing) I'm Dani T's sisters sister in law.

T: I'm telling her you called her kids brats

Me: Ok but I lied anyway... they are Angels

7 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

That is a funny story about the dentist.

P.S. The Anahiem fans are all at the beach this time of year.

11:39 PM, May 20, 2006  
Blogger lowk said...

Chris is right. Who wants to be at a ice rink in the summer in SoCal.

10:26 AM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Well they can just stay at the beach. They won't be needing to go back to their arena this season. LOL

10:49 PM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger lowk said...

toochay!!!

11:36 AM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

*giggle* Well I shouldn't jump ahead of myself. We'll see what happens the next couple of games.

11:56 AM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger lowk said...

They will win. After all. they have you as a fan.

3:37 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

:D and it's all about pleasing Dani. lol Man would I ever love to be at the game tonight.

9:48 AM, May 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker