Thursday, May 18, 2006




Oilers:2 Sharks:0

Looks like you're all going to have suffer my hockey posts (and pics) for a little while longer. The Oilers have made it past the Sharks and are now onto the Ducks. Last night was a great time. The game was a heart attack waiting to happen though since they were only up 1 goal for most of it. Roloson was awesome in net... he made some great saves and I'm happy he got a shut out.

Last Sunday in San Jose the fans were booing the Canadian national anthem. I knew the fans here had class and they proved me right by cheering the US anthem... most of the fans sang it as well.

After the game I headed to whyte ave with some friends. It was crowded with Oiler fans cheering the win. I had a blast walking up and down the Ave.

5 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

Yeah - you guys have more class. What can we say? We're all ass holes here.

3:42 PM, May 18, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL well I hear it was only a couple hundred of the fans booing our anthem.

3:56 PM, May 18, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY, it was Canadian Fans who had a few fans show disrespect to US Flag awhile back...WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? If your going to be an asshole..it doesn't matter where you are from..YOUR AN ASSHOLE. We apologize for our assholes not knowing how to just have fun. I can't wait until the illegal aliens get a team so we can boo their anthem or will that be our anthem? I guess that is up to the US SENATE....BOO Senate!

4:50 AM, May 19, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Some of the Canadian fans that disagreed with the war decided to boo the US anthem. I believe it was in Montreal (or could have been Toronto). I don't think those fans had class either. Actually I think that year there was booing in a lot of playoff games from both sides. It became almost a fan war of who could boo the loudest.

Edmonton fans have not booed the US anthem. They could have out of revenge for the Sharks fans booing but chose to cheer it instead.

It wasn't a comment about US fans not having class and Canadian fans do. It was a comment on the fans that booed not having class and being proud that my teams fans showed class.

8:56 AM, May 19, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

The Ducks sound definetly easier than the Sharks.

11:43 PM, May 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker