Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Having Sticky as my servant while I was sick was definitely nice. Friday night I had him do some grocery shopping as well as my laundry. He refilled my glass everytime it was low. On Saturday he cleaned my car and made my Dad and I breakfast.

At name that tune he wore the dress. I also found a pink robe for him to wear. I let him change into his pj's around midnight but he had to continue wearing the pink robe. I had a good time despite being sick. I was pretty tired by the end of the night. Unfortunately Sticky would prefer that I don't post the pics on here. I'll probably have a few pics up of some of us in our PJs and maybe some of us dancing on the bar. I haven't had a chance to take the pics off my camera yet.

Sunday was a very easy day for him. We sat around watching movies and he really only had to refill my coffee and juice a few times. He brought me supper and then we headed to our usual place to watch the end of the hockey game. I left fairly early since I was tired.

I've been very tired all week even though I haven't gone out at all. I'm still recovering from my cold. I will probably head out for wings tonight though. It won't be a late night since tomorrow I'll be out fairly late. I am going to the usual place for a going away party for a friend. She is moving this weekend. It's a great job opportunity for her but we'll miss her.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, heck! Show the pictures.

7:03 PM, February 01, 2006  
Blogger Callie said...

Woo hoo!!!

Pictures are good. I wanna see ALL of them. The dress. The robe. The serving of Queen Dani.

Hope you feel better soon. Guess my get well vibes didn't work so hot, huh?

:-(

9:15 AM, February 02, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

:D ok I will then... soon as I upload them.

Well I'm still getting better so they didn't not work lol

10:28 AM, February 02, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

So did he call you "my beautiful Queen Dani" and did you call him "oh lowly one"?

1:46 AM, February 06, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Actually he called me princess and your highness. I did call him lowly one and winston.

11:39 AM, February 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker