Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Edit to add: How to charm me
Tell me you are going to draw a picture of me. When drawing the eyes you say you have to use purple because I have purple eyes just like Barbie. Then draw my legs as long as the page with little dots for feet. Then as an after-thought throw in some arms. Repeat the purple eyes just like Barbie and because I look like Barbie comment.

I've been thinking it over.... and over... and over. I've decided I have to get over Dillon. As much as I like him even if he were to want to try again I don't think I should. He drinks too much and is down too much. It's not so hard for me to say that once I haven't seen him for a couple days though. I know that when I see him again I'll probably want him but I will just try keep in mind that being with him would be more like being a babysitter (taking care of him when he drinks) than a girlfriend. It's probably a good thing the relationship ended. That it ended without too much hurt on either side. That we can still be in the same place and socialize with eachothers friends.

I think I deserve better than him. Not that he is a bad person... just that I don't think he'd ever treat me right. He would treat me great for a while but then something would happen in his life and he'd get depressed and lash out. Maybe if/when he grows up a little it would be different.

I am trying (and having a little success) to be happy with being single again. I've never really hated being single. Most of the time I like it. I just have to remind myself why it isn't so bad.

6 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

When you are single you can do whatever you want to do, whenever, with whoever, and never have to worry about dissappointing anyone but yourself. You will be better off, even if it does suck right now.

Until then, though, you can use me as your boy toy whenever you want, Barbie. :P

4:23 PM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I think both being single and not being has good aspects and bad aspects.

Thanks for allowing me to use you larry!!! :D

4:23 PM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Good Choice

7:52 PM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger Callie said...

Awwww! Should I start calling you Barbie now??

I'm glad you're going to try to get over Dillon. You're right - you can do SO much better.

10:31 AM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

My wife found the picture of you and the ice sculpture on my desktop, so I am about to be single, too, so I am glad it has its positive aspects.

1:42 AM, February 06, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Oooh that can't be good Chris

11:40 AM, February 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker