Friday, September 30, 2005

So the audit date has now been changed. I am so HAPPY with this news. Not only does that mean more time to finalize preparations it also means I don't have to work both jobs tomorrow and full time job on Sunday. I was looking at a weekend of WAY too much work.

I really need this weekend for relaxation and partying on Saturday. Yesterday I had a scare about my Dad. I'm still really worried about him but it looks a lot more optimistic today than it did yesturday. Without going into details I'll just say he was sick for many years. He had an operation about 5 years ago that ended the sickness. However, yesterday there was a scare that either the sickness is back or something more serious is wrong. Today he is feeling better but we still don't know. He will be going to the doctor on Monday.

I am SO getting drunk on Saturday.

9 Comments:

Blogger lowk said...

keep us informed about your pop. I'll keep my fingers crossed for him. (And you)
I wanna get drunk this weekend too. Join me??

3:07 PM, September 30, 2005  
Blogger Chris said...

Happy drunk day and best for your Pop. Be safe.

3:35 AM, October 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I am SO getting drunk on Saturday."

And indeed you did!

12:48 PM, October 02, 2005  
Blogger Penny said...

Motherdear, I must get my poor tolerance to alcohol from you. I, too, am a "sniff the cork then dance on the bar top" kinda girl.

We'll be a hoot in Halifax.

4:20 PM, October 02, 2005  
Blogger JR said...

I'm gonna' make plans to get drunk sometime soon too, I like your style! :P

6:08 PM, October 02, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

I'm glad to hear your audit has been changed and gives you a better weekend, I hope your dad is okay.

10:32 PM, October 02, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks guys for all the good wishes for my Dad. He is doing a lot better and is at the doctors now to find out what the hell is up.

The Divine Shadow... so just how annoying was I? ;)

Motherdear I'd love to drink with ya! I used to be a lightweight. My tolerance is a little higher now though. It still really doesn't take a LOT to get me drunk though.

9:41 AM, October 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so just how annoying was I?

Not annoying in the slightest. You were having a good time as was the rest of the crew. A few drinks and you were as ebullient as I have ever seen you, and that was damn contagious. Although we could have done without the panic of seeing you go over the edge of the railing. :)

9:01 PM, October 03, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Whew. Just makin sure. Sometimes when drinking it can go from fun party girl to OMG annoying girl. LOL

Now the going over the rail part... well that was pretty funny. I mean I wouldn't really want to do that again but you guys running over and your expressions/comments were priceless. ;)

11:31 PM, October 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker