Monday, October 03, 2005

Hmmm what should I title this post?? Dani ~ Plays with fire... or how about Dani ~ sucker for punishment. Oh wait I don't title posts. Nevermind.

Friday evening I saw Serenity. I LOVED it!!! I had a couple friends with me that really were only watching it because thats what I wanted to see. They also really liked it. Maybe not quite as much as I did but both agreed that they liked it a lot. So even if you weren't/aren't a fan of Firefly GO SEE IT!

Saturday was an absolute BLAST! Birthday boy and I got there around 8:30pm and I was well on my way to drunk by 9pm. I bought him and myself a couple shots and some drinks then paid the tab. I didn't want to forget later on all I bought in the beginning of the night. I didn't get so drunk that I was stumbling down... however I did half fall off a rail. That was pretty funny. I landed on my feet. Like a cat. I wasn't allowed to sit on there after that though.

I was a very good girl the whole night. I partied and had a blast. Without drama. So the trial run for next weeks drinking was a success. I am however still a little worried about what they are going to make me do next week. They made Birthday boy put on a dress and dance around the bar in it. That was great!

Birthday boy bought me a little necklace out of those 25 cent machines. Its awesome. It says star and lights up. So I wore it and ran around every now and then (ok maybe a little more often than every now and then) turning it on and holding it out going 'I'm a STAR! I'm a SUPER STAR!' I'm sure that by the end of the night I was pretty annoying.

Which brings to Sunday. Sunday was a good day. I woke up around 11:30am. I wasn't feeling hungover too bad. Just a little weak feeling. No upset tummy and no headache. My neck however was and still is KILLING ME. I think its because of some headbanging I did on Saturday. So I went home and relaxed. Caught up on some TV shows. Then hung out with DJman. Yup thats right... the very same DJman. *sigh* I know how this is going to end. Me complaining and whining and being sad. I just CAN'T help it though. I like the guy too damn much. However this IS the last shot for him. Really. I swear.

13 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

Well, sweetie - I know how it is. Hopefully, you two can make it work. If not, you have a really good friend, who you care about immensley.

9:56 AM, October 03, 2005  
Blogger GoGo said...

What about the "Dani Plays with fire" part?

10:30 AM, October 03, 2005  
Blogger Shanshu said...

Normally when a girl says she has a sore neck, I insert my "you shouldn't have had all the oral sex, then" comment.

But...I'm just not feeling that, today. So I'll just say that I'm glad you had a fun weekend, and leave it at that.

1:18 PM, October 03, 2005  
Blogger Steph said...

Glad you had so much fun, Dani! That sounds like a blast! :)

Because it has been awhile, can you remind me of the actual date of your birthday? Thanks dudette!

2:17 PM, October 03, 2005  
Blogger lowk said...

Go for dani, Use the fool and if he can't figuer it out dump him. I got your back.

3:12 PM, October 03, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks Callie. :D

Dani plays with fire by giving DJman another chance. LOL

LOL why aren't you feeling it Shanshu?

Thanks Stephie. The actual date is October 9.

Thanks Motherdear and I agree.. about time I had some fun. Hopefully I'll have just as much next week.

I'm not sure which is the fool... him or me. Thanks lowk. Its nice to know you got my back. :D

Hangovers is one of the main reasons I don't drink. I changed your link. :D

4:24 PM, October 03, 2005  
Blogger JR said...

I love it when people do funny things like the "I'm a star" bit. I'd of died laughing by the end of the night, glad you had a good, quality, safe time. :P

5:18 PM, October 03, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks Justin. I had a great time... I really do hope I wasn't annoying to anyone. I'd just run up to people babbling on about something. Another thing I kept saying was my drink. It broke. LOL Then I'd order a new one and be happy again. *shakes head at self*

5:30 PM, October 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the "i'm a STAR" visualization. ;)

trix.

7:10 PM, October 03, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

Damn, Shanshu, you should have just went with it.

Dani, at least you know what you are getting into this time. hopefully, he realizes it this time, too.

7:15 PM, October 03, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Trix ~ lol thanks :)

Larry ~ Very true.

11:19 PM, October 03, 2005  
Blogger JR said...

You're most welcome! Dang, you're a fun gal to party with, I can tell. Come drink with my friends in Kansas, eh?

5:02 AM, October 04, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

The next time I'm in Kansas I'll definitely let you know! :)

I don't think he does realize that lol however I also don't think he will smash my heart. He didn't really smash it before... just didn't really accept it. LOL

9:06 AM, October 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker