Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I'm a pretty happy girl again. I think I'm finally getting over the weird sort of depressed but not depressed feeling I've had for the last few weeks. I'm beyond happy about that. Nothing really new is happening I just feel good.

I don't have a lot to blog about so I thought I'd share a couple more things that happened at Name that Tune. Fairly early on they had each team send a volunteer. My team decided that would be ME. I don't remember what song they played but they made us all do what he called the 'duck walk'. Its from back to the future (I think). Its where you play air guitar but you also stick one leg out and hop along. We had to do that for the entire song. It was fun... but I was definitely tired after. Hopping during a whole song is not easy to do.

Then at another point in the night they had people start a train. I joined the train and I should have known better. Although lets be honest even if I knew before hand I probably would have joined it anyway. Halfway through they made us stop. We had to bend over and stick one hand between our legs and grab the hand of the person in front of us with our other hand. Then they continued the song and we had to go around the bar like that.

I'm too lazy to double check if I mentioned this already so forgive me if I did. Dayna and I picked up our costumes on Sunday. We aren't going with what we had originally thought of but I'm just as excited about my choice as I was about the other one. I'm a little nervous about it since its see through. I will have to be carefull with my choice of underwear :D. I LOVE halloween!

I'm also VERY excited to be heading to Calgary. I'm a little nervous about the drive since it will be the first time I'm driving more than an hour and a half (it's a three hour drive) by myself but I think it will be nice. I'll just crank up my music and enjoy the me time. (even if it IS while driving)

8 Comments:

Blogger Shanshu said...

You mention a see-through Halloween costume, but you won't tell us what it is?

Aw, that is rough! You should at least give a hint, or something.

I too, love Halloween. My costume should arrive on Wednesday and I can't wait to put it on, and see how it looks.

11:10 AM, October 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like i said before, you just better take pictures. :o)

As far as the drive on Saturday goes, I already suggested what you should do to pass the time. ;o)

11:17 AM, October 25, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Of course I won't tell ya. You'll just have to wait for the pictures.

Oh and I still plan on going with your suggestion... :) That should help the time pass. Still though I won't be doing that the WHOLE time. :D

12:38 PM, October 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe not the whole time, but at least you'll be happy while driving. ;o)

2:36 PM, October 25, 2005  
Blogger PJ said...

Road Trips are one of my favorite things in the world. Particularly if it's with people you really get along with.

It tries your patience, but is SUCH a fun experience.

Have fun.

4:29 PM, October 25, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I've done road trips with other people and I've definitely liked it. This road trip is all by myself. I haven't done that. lol Its not a long trip (only 3 hours) so I'm sure it will be fine... I eventually would like to go on a LONG road trip by myself (like to California) so this will give a tiny bit of an idea if I like roadtrips by myself.

I used to be a lot more nervous about volunteering. I'm still always a little paranoid that I'll look stupid or fall on my face or something but since I now embrace my attention whoriness I just go for it anyway. LOL

Plus the group of people are so great that go there I don't worry about doing something embarassing cuz I know if I do it won't really get mentioned. Like when I sorta fell off the rail... it hasn't really been mentioned again.

Oh! Did you see the comment on there that I should be the next Bond girl! :D Thanks for the link Motherdear!

9:21 AM, October 26, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

Road trips are fun alone, but better with company. Either way, you get to see stuff that you dont see every day, which seems to pass the time.

Can't wait to see the costume.

Not that I ever needed an excuse to watch a Bond movie, but, I would make sure to catch one with you in it on the big screen.

7:41 PM, October 26, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I can't wait to wear the costume! :D

Glad to hear you'd go see Bond with me in it. :D :D

8:53 AM, October 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker