Thursday, October 27, 2005

I am so excited for the weekend! Thankfully today is nearly over. I have to work my other job too but that shouldn't be too bad. I will have to head home after to pack for Calgary. Possibly go out to Keraoke after.. depending on the time. Its not like I have a lot to pack but I need to do laundry and stuff around the house.

Tomorrow I will leave right after work. I can't wait! Then on Saturday Halloween at Name that Tune. I haven't been this pumped about halloween for a while. I love my costume and can't wait to wear it. I have to make a mental note to remember my camera. I want to bring it to Calgary with me and of course out with me on Saturday. I'll be vey upset if I forget it. I'm sure I won't be the only one with a camera on Saturday but you never know. Others might forget to bring theirs.

This has been an awesome week!

5 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

What are you dressing as for Halloween??

3:43 PM, October 27, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Not telling. You'll just have to wait and see the pics :P

3:47 PM, October 27, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

The waiting is killing me.

6:30 PM, October 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As per normal, I will have the best pictures of whatever Dani does and will provide them post haste. Check this space Sunday!

4:12 AM, October 28, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Awww larry I'm sure it isn't killing you. Don't worry only a couple more days to wait!

"I will have the best pictures of whatever Dani does" <--- makes it sound like I have people that do nothing but take pictures of everything I do. LOL

Thanks his divine shadow for always supplying me with the pictures!!!

Can you guess what I'll be Motherdear?

9:00 AM, October 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker