Monday, August 08, 2005

I have a part two to go along with my recent posts. This time about my step-mother. I think I will wait on that one though. It will probably end up being quite a bit longer. I also don't feel like revisiting my childhood with her quite yet.

I appreciate ALL of the comments I got and I thank you for taking the time to read what I wrote. *hugs* to everyone. :)

Right now I am worried. I am worried because I got some text messages from my pregnant friend Sar. She was at the hospital getting tests done. She isn't due for a little longer (before the end of the month though) however they lost the babies heartbeat. Either it stopped or they just couldn't find it again. She was induced around 6:45pm. I am waiting to hear how she and the baby are. I wanted nothing more than to hop into my car and drive the three hours to see her. If I knew which hospital she was in I probably would have done just that. Screw work. Screw money. Being with my friend is more important. I know that she is aware of my being with her in my heart. I know there isn't anything I could do being there but I also know it would have made her feel a little better. Especially just showing up with no warning.

So I'm not sure how much sleep I am going to get tonight... and I don't know how soon she will be able to let me know what is happening or when the baby is born but I hope they let me know as soon as they possibly can.

Again thank you everyone. My blogland family. :D

Update: She is still at the hospital. Baby has not been born yet.

15 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

Wishing the best for your friend Sar. Hopefully everything is okay with her and her baby.

4:44 AM, August 09, 2005  
Blogger Mossy Stone said...

Yeah, what Larry said.

6:31 AM, August 09, 2005  
Blogger Penny said...

I'm saying a little prayer as I read this, hon. Please let us know as soon as you can how Sar and the baby are.

7:49 AM, August 09, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks guys. Haven't heard anything more yet.

8:38 AM, August 09, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

Oh no!

Please let me know as soon as you can how Sar and her baby are. Give her big hugs from me when you see her!

xoxo

9:08 AM, August 09, 2005  
Blogger Shanshu said...

I'm sure the baby will be fine, and soon we will have a "baby born" post to look forward to.

9:27 AM, August 09, 2005  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

I also just wanted to echo what Larry said. You guys are in my prayers. Hang in there...

10:48 AM, August 09, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks! I appreciate all the good thoughts and wishes. I'm sure Sar will too.

11:33 AM, August 09, 2005  
Blogger Steph said...

*hugs* I hope it all works out okay, Danikins.

12:08 PM, August 09, 2005  
Blogger Kal said...

We'll keep Sar in our thoughts.

12:13 PM, August 09, 2005  
Blogger lowk said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed your friend and her baby will be o.k. (and you too)

6:26 PM, August 09, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Again I thank you all!!

*jumps into group hug*

I haven't heard anything more from her since about noon today. I'm very antsy and really would like to head to Calgary. I just wish I knew which hospital she is in.

11:08 PM, August 09, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

I hope everything turns out ok, how scary. I will be sending my best thoughts.

11:49 PM, August 09, 2005  
Blogger Joe said...

Man, things like that can be absolutely heartbreaking. I hope everything works out alright.

Now what's this about wanting a group?

11:57 PM, August 09, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL I see that motherdear... nothing a little cleaning doesn't fix. LOL

Yeah it is scary. I just keep reminding myself that its her first baby and labor can take a loooong time.

Thanks Digi. Group HUG. Of course group other things might not be out of the question. ;)

9:02 AM, August 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker