Thursday, July 07, 2005

I'm back! My trip was good. It was actually pretty uneventfull so I don't have any good stories to blog about. I got to relax some and did a lot of walking. I'm totally kicking myself for not carrying my camera around though. A deer walked past me.. so close. Later on my sister and I saw a Moose with two calves (thats what baby moose are called right?) walking so close to us. We were walking along a path and suddenly there they were. We stopped and let it continue on its way. I wouldn't have taken a picture of them though since it was dark and no way did I want to scare the Moose.

We took my car there so now my car has nearly 4000 KM on it!!! Also the windshield is now cracked. Thankfully my Dad said he'd get it fixed for me.

It was great spending time with my family and I absolutely loved the time spent with my nieces! Now I just have to catch up at work... :(

15 Comments:

Blogger Mossy Stone said...

Gee, I get to be the first to welcome you back! :)

8:50 AM, July 07, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

Welcome back. Glad to hear you had fun and got to relax. I hate going back to work after extended periods off.

9:06 AM, July 07, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

:) welcome Mossy! Thanks for the welcome back!

Yeah coming to work this morning was very hard to do. Thankfully it is so close to the weekend though. lol

9:09 AM, July 07, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

Yay!!! You're back! You're back! You're back!

I've missed you.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

12:00 PM, July 07, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I missed you too!!!!!

*HUGS* and *KISSES*

12:04 PM, July 07, 2005  
Blogger Steph said...

So glad to hear you had a nice time. Welcome back, Dani! :) *hugs*

1:57 PM, July 07, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

:D thanks!!

2:01 PM, July 07, 2005  
Blogger Joe said...

No moose photos? Will you at least draw us a picture of this moose?

2:05 PM, July 07, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Uhh nope.. can't draw worth shit.

2:10 PM, July 07, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

Welcome back, I missed ya!

7:49 PM, July 07, 2005  
Blogger Ren said...

Welcome back. I must tell you that there is a special in watercolor paints at the local arts and crafts store, and I can get them by the gallon. Also, I came across a rather large canvas on Ebay. *wink, wink*

11:47 PM, July 07, 2005  
Blogger lowk said...

Glad to have you back Dani. It's not the same without you.

6:50 AM, July 08, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I missed everyone... I was going through blog friend withdrawl!

Perhaps you should get the supplies... since they are cheap and all...

Thanks lowk!

9:01 AM, July 08, 2005  
Blogger Chris said...

I believe they are called "mooslets".

11:39 PM, July 08, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Mooselets... LOL I don't think so...

2:26 AM, July 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker