Saturday, June 18, 2005

Last night was yet another late night. I worked both jobs then went to Batman Begins. I fucking LOVE that movie. It is exactly the way batman should be. I can't wait to see it again. I also can't wait to buy it.

After the movie went to a friends house and hung out around a bonfire. It was very nice. Relaxing and hanging with friends. The movie didn't get out until 1am though and after spending time at the friends house it was 4am when I finally headed home. I didn't have to work today so I slept until noon. It was soo nice to be able to stay out late knowing I would be able to sleep in.

I uploaded pics of my evening at the lake. I also put up a couple of pictures of the sky when I was driving home. One thing I love about living here it how beautiful the sky is.

Anyway off to meet up with a friend for coffee and then to Bo Diddleys for name that tune night. Shouldn't be home too late tonight since I work tomorrow.

9 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

Sounds like fun!

I can't wait to see the movie either. Sadly, it's about third or fourth in line behind all the OTHER movies I want to see. *sigh* We never go to movies unless they're at the drive in.

However . . . Batman Begins IS playing at the drive in . . . hmmm . . . wonder if I can cajole Hubby into seeing it?

9:25 PM, June 18, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

Callie, Just make him a deal he can't refuse.

12:34 AM, June 19, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Some of my friends are saying its the best movie they have seen... and thats above Episode III

6:25 PM, June 19, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

I would hope it was above episode III

7:46 PM, June 19, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I loved Episode III (I'm talking Star Wars not Batman III). I don't think Batman beats it but a few of my friends do.

8:03 PM, June 19, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

yeah i have to say i was very disappointed

10:33 PM, June 19, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Disappointed with Star Wars?

You are the only one I know that was disappointed with it...

8:32 AM, June 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, wait...how do you REALLY feel about Batman Begins?

3:19 AM, June 23, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

:) TOTALLY FUCKING LOVE IT

Does that help?

2:02 PM, June 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker