Tuesday, June 28, 2005

So I guess I'll write a ghost story since I you know follow the crowd and all. None of mine are as good as the others I've read but here goes.

I was home sick one day and my dog was with me. I was lying on my bed with the dog on my lap. Next thing I know he is standing and growling at my sisters bed. No one was there. Nothing had moved. He was viciously barking and growling too. I never saw him like that before or after.

Same dog. A different day. I was home alone again and my dog got me to follow him to his water dish. He didn't like to eat or drink alone so he'd make it clear he wanted you to follow him and when you did he'd take a piece of food and look up at you while he ate it. Anyway he was drinking out of his water dish and started backing away from it. The dish flew at him. It was the weirdest thing. It didn't hit him but definitely lifted and flipped in his direction.

Now the results for a sex appeal for women test.





Seriously Sexy!
You scored 85%!



80%-100%

Congratulations! This is the highest category so you are extremely sexy!

It would seem that you're a perfect mix of healthy confidence and self-esteem, sexual awareness and knowledge, consideration, a thoughtful good friend, intelligence, and with a healthy open-mind! You have sex appeal...you're most likely quite aware of your non-physical qualities, you know where to draw the line, and I'm sure that other people notice it a lot!

Please feel free to rate my test below! :-)


You scored higher than 99% on Sex Appeal

Link: The Ultimate Sex Appeal For Women Test written by aussierick on Ok Cupid



Totally shocked about the results of this test.. totally thought I did worse when I did this test....

Your IQ Is 105

Your Logical Intelligence is Above Average
Your Verbal Intelligence is Exceptional
Your Mathematical Intelligence is Above Average
Your General Knowledge is Above Average

16 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

Freaky about the ghost thing. Did anyone else have issues with the house? Or, maybe the dog?

As far as the sex appeal goes -- well duh! I could have told you that! You sexy thing, you!

11:39 AM, June 28, 2005  
Blogger Steph said...

Creeeeepy story Dani! I don't have any ghost stories, just ones other people told me.

12:41 PM, June 28, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

No one else mentioned weird things like that happening when they were around.. just me.

I have a couple others.. when I get the chance I'll post em. One is a little more far fetched that is weird but am not sure I believe even though it is my story..

2:02 PM, June 28, 2005  
Blogger lowk said...

Maybe we should swap ghost stories. The house I grew-up in has a very scary past. almost everyone that stayed there had more than one encounter with the past occupants. (did I spell that right?)

And all of us know you're sexy. Thats the first thing anyone will notice about you. I think it's your smile that does it.

3:12 PM, June 28, 2005  
Blogger Snowbear said...

Surfing by.............................

3:48 PM, June 28, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

btw - you scored way higher on the sexiness test. Damn! I'm feeling like an old school marm over here.

*pouts*

9:06 PM, June 28, 2005  
Blogger Joe said...

"Seriously sexy?" Like we needed a test to tell us that.

9:50 PM, June 28, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

My friend Tony's house had some issues, so did my cousin Sarah's and my fiend Ali's grandma's(her grandpa is one of the ghosts there. One of them).

I only ever experienced anything at Tony's place in his basement.

Who would have guessed you were seriously sexy? :P

10:14 PM, June 28, 2005  
Blogger Ren said...

Sexy AND Smart? I must meet you... Better yet, draw you... :p

3:42 AM, June 29, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Welcome Falconmyst.. thanks for the surf by!

Thanks!!! You all know how to make a girl feel good!!

No ones ever drawn me before... I've always wanted to be drawn :)

If you are a school marm Callie then you would be one of the rare sexy ones.

9:51 AM, June 29, 2005  
Blogger lowk said...

How right you are Dani. Callie would be a hot teacher. SCHWING!!!!
(Wayne's World fan)

12:50 PM, June 29, 2005  
Blogger lowk said...

Dani, you just proved that you can be asexy blonde and smart. (But I knew that already)

6:33 PM, June 29, 2005  
Blogger Ren said...

Choose your canvas and the colors... My hads will do the rest. ;)

11:34 PM, June 30, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

:D

I'll leave it up to artist choice....

12:24 AM, July 02, 2005  
Blogger Ren said...

How about a bleached-white heavy canvas on the floor of my apartment and a couple of buckets of different-colored water paints. A nice hue of blue or yellow... And we've got to have red... Deep, passionate red. How we "paint" the canvas is entirely up to you. But may I suggest going with something "natural"? ;) (I should write this down.)

1:21 AM, July 04, 2005  
Blogger GoGo said...

Hey, i cant find an email address.
Send me an email at aaron (at) road82 (dot) com (and a real address)

9:17 AM, July 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker