Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I am so sore today! I went boating again yesterday evening. Had a BLAST! I went on the tube and wakeboard. Getting better at wakeboarding.. I tried doing some jumps. I was even able to turn the board (I fell like 2 seconds after but it was still cool). It looked crappy out when when we got to the lake. Warm but stormy looking clouds. Shortly after riding on the tube the clouds parted and we got some sun.

We swam and tanned a bit and just had a wonderful time. I can't wait to go out again although it may be a little while before I can. This weekend should be nice and since there is no work on Canada Day (friday) I'll be heading out to the lake with some co-workers. Unfortunately that lake is pretty busy and there will be so many people I may not get a chance to wakeboard.

I work on Saturday and then Sunday its off to the family reunion.


Edit: Going boating tonight. Decided that since its even nicer out than last night we all couldn't pass up the chance! Wooo Hooo!

12 Comments:

Blogger lowk said...

Have fun dani. We both wish with could be out having fun with you too but not just yet. Take planty of pics out on the lake. We both luv the outdoors too.

12:48 PM, June 29, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

Yeah Dani!

Time for the Canadian's monthly day off. *sigh* I'll think of you while I'm slaving away at the office, with no one but a bunch of dumb guys to talk to. LMAO.

Take bunches and bunches of pictures. Make sure to have someone take some of you, so we have new pics to drool over.

1:32 PM, June 29, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I've got lots of pictures... some of me and of others and some of the lake. Just have to upload em. :D

3:28 PM, June 29, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

Sounds like fun to me. I haven't been out on a lake since my junior year in high school, and have never wakeboarded or tubed. Have fun and remember some of us had to sit in a van all day in 100 degree heat dreaming of lakes and oceans and swimming pools and beautiful women in bikinis.

4:20 PM, June 29, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

Have fun, Dani!!!

4:55 PM, June 29, 2005  
Blogger Ren said...

Tell me something, Dani... Will I ever see you in a swimsuit? Or, just as good, win the lottery? ;)

12:12 AM, June 30, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Well just as soon as I can upload the pics to flickr you will see me in a swimsuit... bikini to be exact. Of course.. if the pics suck then you won't see them... lol

Hope you didn't bake too much in the van larry!

Had a blast but am so exhausted today.

10:32 AM, June 30, 2005  
Blogger Chris said...

We are going to start calling you "Boat Girl!"

8:41 PM, June 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I go boating with you? :-)

11:13 AM, July 01, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL boat girl.. :)

We usually go to Wizard Lake. We are thinking of checking out Coal lake though.

Of course you can come lawbrat!

12:23 AM, July 02, 2005  
Blogger GoGo said...

I would love summer too if i went boating 19 times a week!!!! Sheese :)

4:45 PM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL yeah that definitely helps me love summer. Even without the boating I love the heat and sweat of summer days. Luckily where I live it isn't humid and it doesn't really get TOO hot. I probably wouldn't like it as much otherwise.

12:00 AM, July 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker