Sunday, June 26, 2005

Another busy weekend. Friday was relaxing. The weather wasn't very good so instead of wake boarding I went to Olya's house. Had a couple drinks and hung out. I must say she is a very good hostess. I was really tired and came home fairly early. I even went to bed early for a friday.

I worked on Saturday. It was steady but not too busy which was nice. Then in the evening was Name that Tune again. Had a blast! One of my girl friends that I haven't seen in a while was there with her boyfriend. Saturday was the first time meeting him. He seemed very nice.. and he actually participated in the dancing which was cool. The others were ones that usually come and had a blast with them as usual.

We tied for second this time. I think points wise we would have been first but because the other team (the one that was first) was celebrating a birthday they got bonus points. Which the team deserved since the birthday guy was a good sport and went along with allowing the women in the bar to put make up on his face.

I think if we all show up again next week we'll get first. Not only because we always get max points but because the DJ's like our team and know we should have gotten first the last couple of weeks. It doesn't hurt that one of the DJ's likes me. :) He came over to our table at the end of the night and was flirting with me. He liked my skirt (lol) and the fact that I danced the entire time.. even when we weren't getting points for it.

Not sure if I will be able to go next week though since I am leaving on Sunday early in the morning for a family reunion. I will be gone for 4 days. Wish I had a laptop... I will probably have things to blog that I may forget about by the time I get to a computer.

I got home last night around 3am and slept until noon today. I went and saw Batman Begins again then out for a bite to eat. Pretty relaxing evening. And now its time for sleeping. Hopefully if the weather is nice tomorrow we'll be able to go wake boarding.

15 Comments:

Blogger Gordy said...

Sound slike a very nice weekend, especially the DJ interest :-)

6:35 AM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

Yeah - all the guys love Dani. Lucky girl.

Glad you had fun!

7:28 AM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Well I think it was the skirt that got his attention.. lol he didn't notice me when I was there the week before.

It was a nice weekend. Welcome gordy.

8:42 AM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

Callie, we love you too.

9:17 AM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

Awwww - thanks Larry!

I feel so loved now.

9:39 AM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Yeah the guys love you too Callie!!!

9:52 AM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger lowk said...

It sounds like a really good weekend. You should ask callie how ours went.

I think the DJ would've noticed you regardless. I know any of the guys here would.

12:59 PM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

Already filled her in on the weekend, sweetie, and she's totally jealous!

LOL

1:21 PM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Yes I am!!! JEALOUS!

He didn't notice me when I was there the week before.. not wearing a skirt...

2:40 PM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Sigh. I painted and puppy wrangled all weekend, Yours so much more relaxing.

3:10 PM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Painting isn't so much fun but the puppy wrangling sounds fun!

4:02 PM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger lowk said...

How bout we go back to the part where Dani wasn't wearing a dress?
:D

9:30 PM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger Chris said...

How about not wearing a dress while puppy wrangling?

10:55 PM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL I should have expected those comments.. wasn't wearing a skirt BUT I was wearing pants. :P

9:31 AM, June 28, 2005  
Blogger lowk said...

but not these panties!!!! (waving panties) :D

6:10 PM, June 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker