Friday, July 08, 2005

I am very grouchy. The last couple of days I've been grouchy. I am not really sure why. I wish I could figure out what the problem is so I can go back to my normal cheery self.

I uploaded pics from the last couple of times out on the boat. There is only one from my trip... I kept forgetting the camera in my car.

Also a bit of good news... my Dad called the company that owns the trailer (that didn't have mudflaps) that spit the rock and cracked my windshield. They are going to pay for it to be repaired.

Also because this post is so short I'll add the shortest personality test.... (taken from Callies site)



You are dreamy, peaceful, and young at heart.
Optimistic and caring, you tend to see the best in people.
You tend to be always smiling - and making others smile.

You are shy and intelligent... and a very hard worker.
You're also funny, but many people don't see your funny side.
Your subtle dry humor leaves your close friends in stitches.



Edit: Another personality test...





You Are a Bright Star Soul





Like a shining star, you have no trouble being the center of attention
In fact, you often feel a bit hurt when all eyes aren't on you
You need to be number one in everything, no matter how trivial
And it's this ego that both hurts your confidence and helps you acheive

You're dramatic and a powerhouse of pure energy
You posess a divine quality or uniqueness that's hard to define
A natural performer, it's likely you'll become famous in some circles.
Just learn not to take everyone's reaction to you so personally!

Souls you are most compatible with: Newborn Soul and Prophet Soul


7 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

Good news about the car. Just remeber the weekend is here. If I didn't have to work that would make me happy.

9:50 AM, July 08, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

Your personality test definately describes you!

Glad to hear that your windshield will be paid for. Good for Daddy!

Sorry about your being grouchy. :(

10:25 AM, July 08, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I work both jobs tonight and I work on Sunday as well. The weekend means one day off before 7 days straight (working both jobs 3 of those days). lol

Thanks Callie :)

10:31 AM, July 08, 2005  
Blogger lowk said...

Cheer-up nice lady. You've got lotsa friends who care about you.

10:14 PM, July 08, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Its just too bad you live so damn far away!

2:02 AM, July 09, 2005  
Blogger GoGo said...

What trailer?

I mean company?

What trailer company.

Who is going to pay for the windowshield?

4:44 PM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

The company that owned the truck and trailer. They paid for it already.

11:58 PM, July 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker