Thursday, June 16, 2005

Today I have a bit of bloggers block. I have things I want to post but am having trouble telling the story... so instead I take up the tag lawbrat posted.

1. The person (or persons) who passed the baton to you.
Lawbrat
2. Total volume of music files on your computer.
I have 8.something gigs of music on my computer
3. The title and artist of the last CD you bought.
Motley Crue, Red, White and Crue
4. Song playing at the moment of writing.
Black Widow by Motley Crue
5. Five songs you have been listening to of late (or all-time favorites, or particularly personally meaningful songs)
Surrender by Celine Dion, Black Widow and If I Die Tomorrow both by Motley Crue, Who Wants to Live Forever by Queen, Love You to Death by Type O Negative, 45 by Shine Down
6. The five unfortunate victims to whom you will afflict with this musical baton.
Same as Lawbrat --> Anyone that wants to do it can do it. Just let me know so I can come over and read yours.
7. Super bonus question: Do you dance by yourself when you think no one is looking?
Oh hell ya! I also dance when others ARE looking. lol

4 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

Music Meme I may have to take it. We will see. Okay I am bored I will do it.

2:40 PM, June 16, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Cool... I'll be right there to read it. :)

2:41 PM, June 16, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

You should do the I am from meme thats going around too, its pretty great. Got it off Susies site but its all over the place now.

2:49 PM, June 16, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I saw that and thought about doing it but I was having trouble with what to say. LOL

2:50 PM, June 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker