Thursday, June 16, 2005

There are times when I absolutely love being the only girl at a table with four guys. Of course we have a lot of conversations about sex. Last night there was talk about threesomes. One of the guys didn't want to have one becuase he is selfish and would want the girl all to himself and not share her even with another girl.

One of the other guys has had two threesomes.

The other two both turned down a threesome. They were younger and intimidated by the idea. Now of course they both regret turning it down.

I stayed silent through a lot of it... other than to add that I have had one. One of the guys in particular flirts a lot with me and quite often tells me to stop torturing him with that sort of information.

We then started talking about wanting/not wanting kids. One of the guys wants to have a kid within the next couple years. He said he will adopt in two years if he doesn't have a girlfriend by then. I told him that if I get pregnant he could adopt my kid. He agreed.

Somehow the conversation got turned into 'how springer can we make this'. One guy at the table said he'd be happy to be the one to get me pregnant. The other said he would also volunteer.

I said the first (S) volunteer could sleep with me and the second (B) could be a sperm donor so that we wouldn't know who the father was (at least until baby was born cuz the sperm donor is black) and then C could adopt and D could be godfather.

At first they all agreed to the plan. Not long after though the arguments started. It was heyyyy wait a minute. Why does S get to be with you.

The fight over me then began. Thats the part I like..... all of them fighting over me.

:)

11 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

Woo hoo!

I was just out in the parking lot with a couple guys I work with. Naturally, one of them (Steve - the dog) joked about getting me in the back and having a 4-some. I laughed, and essentially said it would NEVER happen. Can NOT have sex with a co-worker. Nope. Nope. Nope.

I only had one relationship with someone I worked with. I despised it the entire time. I wanted to keep it hush hush, basically cuz I was using the poor schmuk. I didn't want anyone to know I would acutally sleep with him. Ew. But, naturally, he couldn't keep his trap shut. I was never so happy when my ex wanted to get back together with me so I could drop him.

Bad on my part? You bet. Did I learn my lesson? Most definately.

btw - that was WAAAAY back, when I was young and cute and could get away with crap like that. :-P

4:24 PM, June 16, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

Don't fool yourself, you still can get away with it. Very springer. I would only have a threesome if I didn't really care about the women. cuz, if i cared I would get jealous even if I agreed, and if I cared I wouldn't want to fuck it up.

7:35 PM, June 16, 2005  
Blogger lowk said...

You know my view on that subject. >)

9:39 PM, June 16, 2005  
Blogger Joe said...

You'll be sure to let me know when your episode will air, right? For the first time ever, I think I'd want to tape Springer.

You know Springer used to be the mayor of Cincinatti? How's that for fucked up?

10:41 PM, June 16, 2005  
Blogger Chris said...

I have been in a threesome lots of times. Unfortunatly, it was just me, myself and I. It is amazing what a glass of wine and the right music can do.

Ok, for the rest of us who can only dream of such episodes, what did you think of it? Was it a positive expereince? Do you ever see yourself doing something like this again?

11:27 PM, June 16, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

Yeah, Chris. I know the feeling.

Dani in a three-some? Would LOVE to hear about it.

Oh, wait. I already have. GREAT story.

Ha. ha.

:-P

7:21 AM, June 17, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Welcome lowk!

Speaking of Springer I've wanted to go on the show just for fun. Some friends and I would think up scenerios and decide who was going to attack who. lol

I am not sure I would have a threesome with a boyfriend for exactly the reason you said larry. Although I think if the other girl was someone that we both only knew as an acquintance then maybe. I would fear he would like her and leave me for her.

In my threesome 'I' was the 'other' girl. It was with friends that live a few hours away so it isn't as if he'd leave for me. They both actually enjoyed watching eachother.

It was a good time. I got most of the attention. :)

I always thought the ex mayor thing was a joke. Weird that it isn't a joke lol.

8:31 AM, June 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. That's definitely not the Edmonton of my childhood.

9:22 AM, June 17, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

Jealous now.

;-)

9:47 AM, June 17, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Its the Edmonton I know.. LOL although it does seem to change but I think its just my age.
(did that even make sense just now?)

;) I'm pretty sure you'll have your chance Callie.

9:51 AM, June 17, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

Alright, if that's how it works, I'm jealous too.

6:41 PM, June 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker