Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Don't forget about me while I am gone! I will try post while I'm there... hopefully I will have a lot of fun things to blog about when I get back!

One hour left to go at work.

Nearly an hour later:
*does a happy dance*

YES! Time to go! Just talked to my friend in California. (The one I'm staying with) I am even more excited now!

la la la

2 1/2 hours later. 7pm.

Eeek! Packing! Watching Idol while packing. Am trying to run through everything I need in my head... hope I'm not forgetting anything.

10 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Have a great time!

3:49 PM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thank you!

3:50 PM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Joe said...

I hope you have tons of fun, partially for selfish reasons. The more fun you have, the better your stories when you get back. :)

And you have got to come back with pictures. Make something up if you have to. MS Paint us a picture "this is what I wish happened."

4:13 PM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:21 PM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

What? I agree with Digi. Uh oh.

4:22 PM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I will do my best :D

4:24 PM, May 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh goodness! it's that time already! hapve a wonderful time in CA!!!

*jealous*
trix. :P

5:25 PM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Wish you were there with us Trix!!! We'll miss you!

6:58 PM, May 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a good time. and thanks for the text! (ma address)

7:04 PM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks Sar! You're welcome and I will send you M's when I get back. (Probably on the 2nd or 3rd)

Take care of yourself and baby H!!

7:34 PM, May 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker