Thursday, May 11, 2006


Oilers: 3 (2:24 into the 3rd OT) Sharks:2

The Oilers were awesome. The only reason it had to go into OT is because of the Sharks goalie (Toskala). By the end of the game Toskala made 55 saves and Roloson made 32 saves. Of course we had more chances than that not counted as shots on net but that's because some of our guys need to learn how to hit the net.

So I found out last night the friend I mentioned that was mad at me for 'ruining' a joke.... well he is definitely still mad. In fact he is even more mad now. Why, you ask? Well because I haven't called to apologize of course. I'm sure it's because I haven't fallen on my knees begging him for forgiveness. *eye roll*

The joke was mean. If he didn't like it brought back onto him he shouldn't have played it in the first place. I was trying to save an innocent bystanders feelings. Even if I did phone him... it wouldn't be to apologize. I swear... I still don't understand people.

6 Comments:

Blogger lowk said...

I agree with you dani. If you can't take a jole, don't play them on others.

9:57 PM, May 11, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

No apology is required when dealing with mean spirited people. Maybe you don't want this person for a friend

6:37 AM, May 12, 2006  
Blogger Mossy Stone said...

I'd have to agree. Sounds like you're obsessing over someone who's not worth the bother.

8:20 AM, May 12, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

The thing is I've known him for 12 years. He is someone that I considered one of my best friends and someone I thought would always be there. I don't like discovering that someone I thought very highly isn't someone I want to have around. Not if he is going to be such an asshole.

9:56 AM, May 12, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

Maybe you can go on his blog and tell him off!

6:10 AM, May 13, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL he doesn't have a blog

12:44 PM, May 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker